5.0. The plan.

Next Day.

Virat drove Sai to College and instructed her to go inside the college only when he gestures to which Sai sincerely nods.

Virat comes out of the car and engages the watchman in some random talks . Saying that his car is not working properly, Virat sent the watchman to call a mechanic.

The watchman wanted to protest as it was not his duty but who would want to mess with an ACP?

Virat was guilty that for the first time he is using his 'vardi' and profession to get a work done but again, the matter of ragging is a very serious issue.

He gestured Sai to go inside and drove his car to a lil distance from the College and then himself went inside the college. But not in the hall, where raggers do their stupidity. He hide in the backside of the college.

A Fresher(boy) too was present there.

"Hey ! Why are you here? Dont u have any classes?" Virat asked the boy.

"I have." The boy was upset and sad.

"What happened? "

"N..Nothing .."

"U dont need to fear from me bcoz am police. U can tell me!"

"Even if i tell you, it wont matter?"

"Why?" Virat was now confused.

"Coz its against a rich man who is capable of buying anything, even police."

Virat understood." So u mean by ragging. "

"See! U know about it and yet u are here.."

"Bcoz u all are not ready to take the actions against it. U already make the assumptions and live by it."Virat was right. He sat beside that boy.

"My name is tarun. Am the fresher who aim to become a neuro_surgeon. This is my dream college. But who knew before entering this college , i will have to face 'ragging'.

My parents are middle class. And if i tell them about it , they will say the same thing 'that it happens everywhere. U need to focus on ur studies' and all that.

Yesterday, i escaped bcoz a girl protested about it and is now suspended for a week.
But today? I could not.

Sahil and his friends asked me to slap a girl . I could not coz i respect girls. Not only them but every human and living being.

I could not protest so i just ran here and waiting for the first period to get over!" The boy,tarun told while looking in front.

"Well ..i can help in this case. But obviously not without ur support."

"Let it be Sir. We all know what happened to That girl who protested yesterday. " He sadly chuckled. "Even if u arrest Sahil, we will still be suspended from the college." He stood up and left with a sad smile.

Virat wondered everything..and left to reach the hall as his plan might have got successfull by now.

In parallel time.

Sai reached in the main hall somehow and could feel her heart beats increasing just by the fact that the freshers are again being ragged.

Sahil saw Sai and smirked.

Sai hated that creepy and disgusting smirk.

"look guys who's here.? Ms. Sai joshi is here..after her suspension."Sahil exclaimed mocking Sai.

"Am ..Sorry Sahil..i just.." she was cut.

"Hey girl!! Call him 'Sir' " a sidekick of Sahil spoke.