Misunderstandings..

Okay! So this os is based on the track in which sai gets musunderstandin seeing pakhis and virats hand intervined..

Here sai didnt come with his friends...
And virat was well only..
The story is in sai's pov.

(she was in the way to the cafe.)

Listening to samrat dada ..i really think that i must give my and virat sir's relation a chance.. afterall he did so much for me and even planned our 1st anniversary which i forgot...does it mean he also want to give this relation a chance???

And the auto stopped... i got down and paid the frieght..

I entered the cafe with a smiling face thinking about our moments..but it didnt last long..

I saw virat sir having teary eyes ..his one hand was in between pakhi didis hands and she too has crying face..

My face must have turned pale as i was thinking they are planning to unite and are thinking about their future...

then i saw virat sir having a smile...and my eyes gelled up ...

I couldnot see it any longer and turned ...

Hardly had i taken two steps when my breath hitched by listening virat sir calling me...

I wiped my tears and turn back to them.. and smiled...but it was a fake one...

"Sai ...u here ? How?" Virat sir spoke while standing ip...

I saw pakhi didi...her eyes were swollen...and she wiped her ter tears

Was she crying? If yes then why?...must be i would the reason...

"I ..I came here to take some notes i given to print..." i lied...i came here as i enquired dsp sir for ur transfer..and he told it can be post poned...i was happy ..he told me that u are here in this cafe for some personal work...

Now i got to know...which work...

And my thoughts broke when sirs phone beeped..it was from DSP sir..i know why he must have called..i told him to inform about the postpone to virat sir without telling about my involvement...

Pakhi didi and i sat in the stairs opposite to each other...while virat sir went out to take the call..

After a short silence...pakhi didi broke the ice ..." sai u know u r very lucky..."

What ...? Me? Lucky?...impossible

"wht?"i asked...

"Yes sai...u know today i want to say truth... i called virat here.. to ask him a chance for us...i mean my and virat's " she spoke calmly..breaking my broken heart more...

She was not maintaing eye contact...may be feeling guilty for snacthing my husband..

My brain yelled...like really sai..he was never yours..

"But u know what he spoke..?he said 'we were never us...' i asked him so many times to accept me but he always denied.." she continued...

This time she said maintaing eye contact..

Of course he will deny as i am in between u both...

"I thought u are in between so i tried to make u look low.from beginning..."she told the fact..

" But in order to seperate u both ...it only planted seeds of love in him..."

For herself?

"For u..." she said as if she knew what i was thinking...

"What?" I broke my own silence
..

" yes he loves u ...just now he was telling me how he felt when he sees u crying..when he sees u getting blamed..when he sees u insulting ur marriage saying as deal...when u refused his proposal in mahabaleshwar...in ur anniversary day...his eyes became teary saying all this.." she spoke .

What he loves me!!..he had tears for me...!?...

I was hell shocked...

"Then he smiled telling ur nok jhoks..u just being like an innocent kid...he himself didnt knew how he fell for u but now he wants only u in his life...not me ..not any other girl..."

That smile was for me...he doesnt want anyone except me...

My heart which was broken in pieces...was now healing at some extent...

I was cursing myself for misunderstanding virat sir... i am really mad...

"He taught me the meaning of real love...and inspired me to move on in my life...and now i really think i can be with samrat...atleast i can give him a chance...but i wanted to sort out everything with u first...plz sai am really sorry for my behaviour...plz forgive me..." she asked me with a guilt..

How can i not forgive her ...she showed me the reality otherwise god knows what would have happened...

"No...pakhi didi plz...dont ask me sorry...u r like an elder sister to me..." and i smiled genuinely at her...with some tears of happiness

Virat sir also came...but dont know why he is looking more handsome....

I was just admiring him...when he told us that he is driving us home now...

I think i should not delay now...yess...i will propose him today only... no.. no.. not propose but confess...

××××××××××××××××××××××××

After 2 yrs...

At night we can see a pair side hugging eo; sitting in a bench looking at the full moon...

The lady : virat sir what if pakhi didi had not cleared me everything that day...

Virat:sai...then i may had gone very far from u and our family..

Sai broke the hug...

"Virat sir why didnt u confessed it directly to me then...?"sai asked with fake anger.

"Acha i didnt confessed...or u were blinded by ur own theory??" Virat too spoke with fake anger..

"Haww😲...it was me only who tried to convince dsp sir to postpone ur transfer but u again made him agree for ur transfer... when i confessed my feelings to u then only u refused for the transfer" she said as if she was shocked with virats statement..

"Yes, resulting everybody making fun in my PS..." he said with narrow eyes...

And then both laughed and again sidehugged...

"Our love story is not less than any movie na??"virat spoke remembering their journey till now..

Sai hugged him more tightly..."even better than that.."

Virat smiled...

And both closed their eyes ,enjoying in  each others arms.....
XxxxxxxxXxxxxxxXxxxxxxXxxxxxx

How was it????

Dont forget to hit the star and cmemt ur feedback...

Thankyou💙

With love❤,

♤Mystery_id2