Ch 110

"No"

Taehyung leans forward. Rests his hands on the couch and says determined to Jeongguk, "Yes"

"Your mindset is stupider than a 5 year old, you will regret this later"

Taehyung gasps in mock offense. "First of all, fuck you. Second of all, I'm not stupid, my body my choice. Now just bite me for god's sake!"

But as much as he hates to admit it, Jeongguk is right. He's always been a little impulsive and terribly naive. Taehyung can't rely on his choices most of the times. But this time something determined is settled on him, and he had never felt more sure as now.

With themselves on his couch, facing one another. A poor excuse and a ripping outcome in his eyes, his insides burning like plastic. Taehyung wanted this.

Jeongguk regards him with faint hint, eyebrow raised. Hollow eyes and his gaze slowly move down to his exposed neck.

Taehyung knows all his weaknesses.

He tried to put off his terrible wants for as long as possible, but the blonde is the embodiment of being petty. His eyes are back to Taehyung in a second.

"No backing out."

Taehyung's eyebrows instantly shoot up. Grins widely. "No backing up!"

"Out"

"No backing out!"

Jeongguk sighs, furrows his eyebrows like he knows he will regret the fuck out of it later. But Taehyung makes him weak, and knowing a mark was all he needed to make sure no one sets eyes on the boy was enough for him to move closer towards him.

Jeongguk's body slowly lower forward then, hovered over his own, the blonde's back hit the couch and Taehyung feels so distraught under the other.

He can feel the dark haired's eyes on his neck, tenses when he feels Jeongguk's fingers lightly come up to press against his exposed skin, skimming across it and Taehyung can't help but hitch his breath at the familiar touch.

There's a hammering in his chest, when something in Jeongukk's eyes that Taehyung can't quite decipher is slowly moved to his lips. He doesn't try to hide the fact that he's blatantly staring at Taehyung's lips. Only seconds after his gaze travels back up to his face again and Taehyung forgets how it's like to kiss him.

Under Jeongguk's dark, hungry gaze, Taehyung feels drunk. He sees the moment of hesitation in them, but it falters to soon when he grips Taehyung's waist almost bruisingly. pushes him further against the couch and dives for his lips.

Taehyung's eyes instantly widen.

He grabs a pillow from the side and petulantly throws it at Jeongguk's head.

"What the fuck tae?!" Jeongguk retorts angrily when he instantly pulls away from his lips, and Taehyung is burning red.

"I'm sorry, i'm sorry! I just-" Taehyung can't talk between his flushed cheeks and hammering heart. "-it's just been so long.."

Taehyung wants to dive into the cushion and disappear. His face is burning and the silence is only breaking it more.

It's only when Jeongguk's low chuckle fill his nervousness, that it beckons. When he slowly returns over him, faces a mere inches apart.

His breath hot and a little heavy on Taehyung's that he feels like all the built up embarrassment had disappeared.

"I missed you.." Jeongguk inquires gently, hand coming upon the small of his cheek. It's such a small word but it leaves Taehyung feeling like he wasn't the only one.

"No backing up?" Jeongguk murmurs then against his breath, a tug on his lips as he slowly lowered his hand against Taehyung's waist.

Taehyung laughs cheekily under Jeongguk's lips, that are so close but still felt so far away. Taehyung felt like fire under him. Not noticing how Jeongguk always make him feel okay.

"No backing up"

-