Ch 65

Before Taehyung can even decide, register. The first thing he had to witness on his way home was Jungkook.

In the dark streets now he only sees Jungkook. Snapped eyes open and he could have sworn they glimmered red for a moment as they bore holes right into his skin.

Of fucking course. A loud sigh escapes Taehyungs lips and he crosses his arms over his chest, in hopes that the stubborn ex dashing in his direction would get the notice that he was in fact, done with this.

Although that didn't go as planned when he stopped right before him.

"I told you not to fucking go with him"

Jungkook lashes as soon as he stops before the boy. And just as he was about to gather out some more haul nonsense , this blonde boy starts to scoff at him. And almost cockily.

And that was the burning point. Now Jungkook's just fucking loses the temper. The sharp eyes on display and gives Taehyung second thoughts but he wouldn't back down.

Not this moment

"I should ask you why the hell you're here?" Taehyung tells instead and oh, the crease between the dark haireds brows only seemed to grow deeper

He may or may not kill him any second now. But he would rather die fighting back.

"You should know damn well why i'm here" Jungkook lowers out and Taehyung wants to snap his neck.

Before he can register that, Jungkook takes a step forward. And Taehyung's about to take a step back. But before he could even gather his feet, his wrist was suddenly caught in Jungkook's tight hold.

And the blonde looks up at him, confused and offended. Only to be met with sharp eyes.

"If I couldn't have you no one else can"

"Okay wait a second, stop. Why the hell are your eyes red? did you buy contacts"

Jungkook snaps out of it from Taehyungs words and he curses under his breath.

But then he stops, and he gazes back at Taehyung. Thinking. This can't hold on much longer.

"I need to tell you what I couldn't tell then" Jungkook starts.

Without thinking, his grip on Taehyungs wrist seemed to have tightened when he only seems to roll his eyes.

"I'm not human Taehyung"

Taehyung looks at him like he grew two heads. Huffs a weak laugh, although Jungkook looks anything but joking around.

"Obviously, with that behavior of yours" Taehyung tells out between a small chuckle, but stops when he feels the tight grip on his wrist grow. Meeting Jungkooks blood eyes.

"I'm not joking around. I'm not human Taehyung, I'm - i'm a werewolf"

A short silence.

"Don't you dare laugh at me" Taehyung bursts out laughing

He caughs up between his laughs, doubled over and hunches his stomach in his hand, throat winces after his coughs fill up after his fit of utter laughs leaving his throat now. Jungkook looks at him miffed, waits for his laughs to stop between his hardened face.

"Are you done"

"I'm sorry- I'm sorry - but did you watch twilight or something? because I can't-" Taehyung continuous to laugh between his caught breathes. Doubles down until his crouched on the ground instead

Jungkook once again. Looks at him silent

"You don't believe me do you"
Jungkook starts, looking down at the crouched male.

"What? are you going to like turn into a wolf now too or something?" Taehyung laughs, Jungkook loses his temper.

And in a pass out of moment he does. He shifts in the darkness and all the wind seemed to have grasped and lowered down Taehyungs body and. As he stumbles off, catching a wind current, he faintly looks up at Jungkook.

And all he sees is the biggest dark wolf he had ever caught his eyes upon. All air that was left in him was sucked out.

And he screams. Before running off.

For fuck sake Taehyung

_