Chapter Thirteen - Niall

Start from the beginning

I didn't answer him, I just continued to carry him and dropped him on the bed, he crawled up so his head was on the pillows. But as I sat on the bed, resting on my knees, I pulled him toward me using his legs. 

Louis looked up at me in awe, but also lust. He was turned on and enjoying me being in charge of him. Which is odd because when we dated he was also so keen on being dominaint, and I didn't enjoy topping as much when I first did it. 

I had pulled Louis so close to me he was practically in my lap, but he made no move to sit up and kiss me, he just laid there waiting for me to make the next move, which I did. I leaned down so I hovered over him. I teased his lips with mine, nipping lightly on his lips then placing a little kiss before moving to his neck then down his chest, torso and finally to the top of his breifs waistband that showed above his jeans. 

Louis's breathing increased every kiss I made to his skin. I then undid the buttons and zip on his jeans, I pulled them down his thin legs. I didn't realise how skinny Louis actually was until then. His waist was small and legs were skinny, he still looked fine, and healthy, but he was definitely skinnier then the last time. 

I threw his jeans behind me and eyed Louis's nearly naked body. His erection was big and showing in his breifs. I bit my lip as I looked at him. I had learnt a lot from Harry over the past few months, he showed me different positions and we tried out a few different kinks as well. It was safe to say we learnt a lot about ourselves and each other during that time.

"Niall" Louis whined and made grabby hands at me. I went back down to him and kissed him. I was between his legs and he moved his butt off the bed and pressed his hard on onto  mine. I whined a little. 

At some point of time Louis had taken my own jeans off and tossed them to the side. We now were in our breifs and dry humping each other slowly. I really hoped Louis wasn't expecting some lovey dovey shit because that's not what I had planned for us tonight. 

The next time Louis lifted his hips I was quick to pull his breifs down. He gasped, the cool air hitting his fully naked body. 

"You're turn" he said and pulled mine down. They fell down next to us. "So tell me Niall, what are you going to do to me?" my mind was still full of alcohol. Clear enough to speak properly, but not so clear that my decision making was good. 

"I''m going to put you on your hands and knees, and fuck you senseless" he gulped but nodded. He was okay with it. 

I smiled and crawled over half his body to reach my drawer that held my condoms and lube in. It would be better if the beds weren't single beds, not that it matters for this, but after it may be difficult. 

I returned to Louis with the lube and condom in my hand. It was odd how we didn't need to be touched at all to get us this hard. We were both hard and ready to get on with it. Firstly I needed to prep him. I'd gotten good at it, I've made Harry come just by doing this, and it wasn't intentional.

"Niall" Louis whined while I coated my fingers. "Not too much prep yeah? I want to feel it" I eyed him suspiciously but nodded nonetheless.

I pushed my first finger in straight away and he was already moaning. Few minutes later I put a second in. I scissored a little but left it at that. He didn't want too much prep so two fingers is all he's getting.

Louis seemed so floppy to do what I wanted to do, but he better be able to hold himself somewhat up. 

I ordered him on to his hands and knees, his arse pressed against my d*ck. I quickly put the condom and lube on and pushed inside Louis without warning. He gasped out loudly, maybe slightly in pain. I didn't let him adust to me very much, I just started pushing in and out of him hard. 

Louis moaned loud and high, his hands clenched the blankets under us, his head dropped and he looked down. Steadily, while I pounded inside him, he reached to his own d*ck and started rubbing himself. I hit his hand away, scolding him for touching himself. He whimpered, but I ignored it. 

"God Niall" he moaned. His arms became weak and he begun to slip. I grabbed his waist though and continued to pound into him. I had to lean over his body, one arm on the bed and one around him to keep me up right, 

"Fuck" I said and Louis continued to moan loudly. 

"Ni-iall, close" he whined. "So, so, so close" his face was pressed into the doona of my bed, hands gripping it as well. 

"Hold. On" I breathed heavily. I was close, I could feel it building up. I continued to pound into him, picking up the pace so it was hard and fast. Louis was whining  under me and ended up coming in front of him. I came straight after him. I let him fall to a heap on my bed while I fell next to him. I was pressed against the wall and Louis.

"That was amazing" he said to me, regaining his breath. I nodded in agreement. Louis moved to his side carefully, wincing as he did. 

We didn't say anything. What could we say? We just looked at each other, regulating our breathing. Our chests hit with every breath we took. 

I couldn't find it in me to care about what I just did. I was supposed to, I was still supposed to hate him and be mad at him. We shouldn't be sleeping together when we're not even together. 

Then, I did the next worst thing I could do tonight. I brought him close, tipped his head back and kissed him softly. Then, I passed out. 

A/N I needed something for you in here. So, here it is. Sorry I suck at updating. By the way it's my 18th on the 24th!!! That's FIVE DAYSSS!!! I'm just a little keen, it means I'm legal in Australia (where I live)