"Has he came?" Kian whispers.

His little girl grips his hand tighter as they both approach the living room in the darkness, Rowan following behind them with his phone already recording this special moment.

Their first of many Christmas mornings together.

Kiara had woken them both up at half past four in the morning and Kian being the big child he is, fully entertained the idea of waking up his older brother at stupid o' clock in the morning to see if the fat man had been.

"Dada! Ro-Ro! Santa been!" She squeals, probably waking up the neighbours which is saying allot considering the size of the properties around their neighbourhood.

"Oh my goodness, look at all of this! Look Kiara, he even drank the beer and ate the cheese you left for him! And the raindeers ate your carrots too!"

Kian shakes Kiara's hand in excitement whilst the overwhelmed girl herself grins like a Cheshire cat.

Of course both Kian and Rowan had went completely overboard spoiling their girl for their first ever celebration together.

They each had an overflowing stocking infront of the fireplace and on the sofa were a mountain of Disney princess themed presents for one lucky girl.

But what she hadn't noticed yet was the shockingly large and pink kiddy car infront of the tv to their right.

Kian and Rowan watched her obliviously riffle through her stocking, thoroughly content until Kian couldn't wait any longer.

Keeping it a secret for 'santa' for two months had killed him as it were.

"What's on the tv Kiara?" He subtly asked her, getting her to take a look for himself.

When she turns her head her mouth forms the shape of an 'o'.

"I think we've broken her." Rowan concludes when she doesn't move for a solid minute.

Kian chuckles.

"What you waiting for kiddo? Go try it out!" He exclaims, secretly envious of her princess themed ride.

Why don't they make actual cars this cool to look at, Kian wondered.

He would happily have a spiderman themed BMW if it were socially acceptable.

She finally bolts up and runs over to climb into the drivers side.

Rowan nearby on alert, scared she'd trip over from her speed.

She'd have thought it was already the best Christmas ever.

But her mamma wasn't anywhere in sight.

Christmas in the Wiley household always consisted of crashing the Sierras'.

They'd merge households since it would still be a pretty sad Christmas, even with their mother's sister, their aunt Quinn visiting from Ireland where she'd moved back to.

She was elated the first time she'd met Kiara over face time and they caught up every so often after that.

Kiara always struggled to understand the unfamiliar accent which the adults only found endearing because of the way her head would tilt to one side like a puppy.

This year they just had one more addition, though it felt like more considering how hyper the kids were acting, playing with Jace and Greyson's new toys in their own house for once.

It was a whole new atmosphere for Kiara. Being surrounded by so much family and other actual children to play with.

She'd never been to the Sierra's house before since hers was bigger. They all preferred to make full use of Kiara's home cinema and soft play room. Not to forget the water park in the summer.

Initially, Kiara was her shy and reserved self upon meeting Jace and Grey's slightly older cousins for the first time.

It was overwhelming for her, especially since they had all the attention of the surrounding adults, pressuring them all to get along and run off to play together.

"Grey?" Kiara halts playing with his and Jace's toys.

"Ya." He continues, still intensely focused on what he's doing.

"You my bestest f-end?" Kiara questions, her cheeks tinged red for no good reason.

Lord only knows where she gets this personality from because it sure as hell isn't her mother or father.

"Yep. You n-nice. Not like nasty J-J." Grey scrunches up his nose at the thought of his naughty older brother.

Kiara stands up and runs over to her dad at the adult table, holding her bottom lip shyly.

She instantly leeches to his side and he wraps an arm around her small tartan dress clad body.

"Grey ma bestest f-end dada." She tells him her new revelation, feeling proud that she finally has a best friend.

He scoops her up with ease and plonks her on his lap, causing her chubby cheeks to flame up again when she attracts the attention of the merry adults a few wines deep.

Even Rowan indulged in one or three baileys with ice and is feeling extra cuddly during the late hours of the afternoon.

Kian smiles down at his shy girl and lays a kiss on her hot forehead.

"What about daddy?" He questions, challenging her for the title of her best friend.

"You ma dada. I lub you."

She buries her face into his sweatshirt timidly the minute the confession is out in the open.

His heart swells and his face lights up like a Christmas tree.

Kian squeezes her extra tight and rocks her from side to side.

"I love you more princess."

He whispers just to her, remaining lost in their own little bubble as she struggles to keep her eyes open after not a minute of being held by her dad.

"Merry Christmas baby girl."

A/n. I feel like this one was a good one too, correct me if I'm wrong?

If yes then I think I've finally cracked that I write better stuff when I'm thinking about the quality not the quantity.

I probably could've added more to the whole Christmas day thing but it's all just a ramble when I go through every little detail of their day.