CHAPTER 2 - Saw a Dragon

Start from the beginning

•••

Tap.

Choi Han's gaze fell every time Cale's finger tapped the table. Choi Han's fists were clenched underneath the table, to the point you could see his veins starting to flare up. Cale did not know about this, as he continued on.

•••

'Is he talking about the dragon that I killed?' Choi Han thought and clenched his fist.

'My- my baby... Could he be taking about my baby?' Lord Sheritt thought while tearing up.

•••

"It is tortured and abused everyday and is only left alone when it is barely alive."

•••

"How terrible."

"How could they possibly do this to a child...?"

•••

Choi Han's expression stiffened, and anger was in his eyes. Cale knew Choi Han would react this way. There was no way a good person like this would not get angry after hearing such a story. He should also have figured out why Cale brought up such story in the first place.

"And that existence is nearby."

•••

'But how does that trash/he even knows?' Mostly the thought of everyone.

On the other hand, Venion was getting scared and annoyed. Everyone was about to know what he did and he glared at Cale, 'How did that trash know?'

•••

A short silence filled the room. Cale looked out the window, before slowly turning his gaze to look at Choi Han. He didn't know what Choi Han was thinking about, but his whole body was surrounded by bloody aura.

'Is he getting angry at the fact that it is abused because he is a good person?'

Contrary to Cale's hypothesis Choi Han was currently recalling the tens of years he had to survive on his own in the Forest of Darkness.

•••

"Wait- you were in the Forest of Darkness for ten of years? How old are you?" Alberu asked.

"Yes, your highness. As for my age, I don't even remember."

[He should be over 150 years old. Maybe?]

To say everyone were shocked were an understatement. All this time they've always thought he was the youngest swordmaster ever!

•••

That was why the silence continued for a while. Finally, Choi Han made eyes contact with Cale and asked.

"Will you save it and try to tamed it?

•••

The dragons frown upon hearing his question.

While everyone thought he will try to tamed the dragon. Well who would let go of such a good opportunity. Anyone would want to own a dragon.

While Cale has a scowl on his face as he glared at Choi Han.

'What the hell is this bastard talking about?'

•••

"Are you crazy?"

"Excuse me?"