CHAPTER 2 - Saw a Dragon

Start from the beginning

"Ho. Interesting." Eruhaben-nim said. While looking at the said human in interest.

•••

Clack. Cale put the cup with lemonade that was sweet and sour down on the table. He responded to Choi Han, who was looking at him with curiosity.

•••

Cale face twisted in disgust. Why the hell would he drink that damn tea?

•••

"Dragons, Beast people, Dwarve, Elves, they are all like human. Why? Because they also have emotions and lives."

•••

"He seems to know a lot about dragons." said Alberu. 'Was the rumours false? He doesn't seem like trash to me?'

"How does a trash like him know about that?" Some noble exclaimed.

'He does seem to know a lot about us' thought dragons.

While Cale didn't care about what they think and just continued eating sweet that Cain give him.

'Fool.'

•••

That aspects wasn't important to Cale. His main point started from here.

"However."

Choi Han might have notice Cale's sudden change in demeanor. He sat up straight and focused on what Cale had to say.

•••

Some people seem to notice this as they do the same.

•••

"Such an existence has fallen into the darkness since it was born. The only thing currently lighting up the darkness in its life is torches, and it has never seen the light of the sun. What kind of life do you think it is having?"

•••

Everyone turn quiet. They currently trying to comprehend what he just said.

'What did he just say? Someone actually dare to captured and tortured a dragon?'

Let's not talk about the elves. If Cain hadn't restraint them they might have gone on a rampage already.

Cale frown. Now he knows why this sounds familiar. It's must that dragon.

•••

Tap.

Cale tapped the table with his index finger.

"It is being force to become an existence without rationality."

Tap.

He tapped the table once again.

"It has had to suffer through its loneliness, without any family or anything to lean on."

•••

"These humans dare to do this to a dragon?"

"It seems like they've forgotten their place for them to become daring enough to torture a dragon." The Dragons growl.

Mila hug her son closer, if this happened to her son, she'll definitely destroyed those bastard completely.

Dodori look at his mother before nuzzles into her warmth embrace.

While almost everyone in the room got shivers down their spine, seeing the dragons murderous glint.

Cale's scowled.