Humari kahani ab hai dastan,
kar ti hai jisse baiyan,
Ye zameen, ye Ashman,
Ye haiwan aur Ye fizan,
Kehti hai charo disha,
Kya hai tere mere Darmiyan

Ananya's letter is same like those letters which I got after solving each riddle but how? Sarvkaal too told me that this Puzzle is created by the 'Chupi Shakti' that means Ananya herself created those puzzles.Those flashes which come in front of  our  yes must be connected from all this .
There is many more to find but now I can't think about all this and destroy Ananya's effort .I look up and found that every corner is illuminated by the earthen lamps and Each tree have my, that means Nakabposh sketch stuck on it . Those Sketches contains every minute details of all those moments when I come in front of her eyes .I looks at them one by one going from one tree to another.When I stop my bike in front of Ananya ,in our(Ananya and Nakabposh) first meeting.My different type of body posture when I was fighting with Timnasa and her team When I move away without accepting her invitation.When I come to meet her in hospital to take her blood sample, when I meet her in the garden ,when I accepted her friendship , when I give her flowers and so on.I know that she had made Nakabposh sketches and I saw some of them but this much sketches and with same perfection.It seems like each moment is captured in her mind .

"Mind me nhi heart me"Her voice come from behind .I turns back and found her coming between trees wearing a soft red saree wrapped beautifully around her fragile body.Wind is ruffling through her open hair.Her face is radiating in the light of lamps .I can see that see is wearing minimal makeup which is enough to enhance her beauty.Her confident walk slowly starts turning into slow walk as her cheeks starts turning in  red shade reflecting   her shyness due to my gaze.
She stops in front of me and I just forgot blinking .I don't know how long I keep staring at her, openly admiring her beauty while she sometimes looks at me , sometime at ground ,then trees still watching me from corner of her eyes, tucking her hair around her ear , fidgeting with corner of her saree and finally shakes me vigorously .

"wo...wo... Tum.kuch keh rahi thi.ha..dimaag me nhi dil me matlab"I said coming out of my trance.

"Ye moment mind me nhi heart me capture kiya hai maine"She said .

"Tumhare pass mind reading ki power hai?"I asked in surprise .

"tumhe dimaag padhne ke liye mujhe powers ki jarurat nhi hai"She reiterate  my words bringing a smile on my face.

"By the way , Generally hearts blood pumping ka kaam karte hai .mujhe nhi pta tha ki tumhare heart me camera bhi laga hai."I said and as I expected she give me her signature glare .

"itna pyara arrangment Kiya hai maine .So practical ho kar usse spoil mat karo."She said rolling her eyes."Now tell me,aaj tumhari koi ek baat mai manungi.To Maango kya magna hai"She said dramatically like queen.

"Really"I said thinking what to say."A long drive and walking on the beach  abreast with you"

"wow,Maang maang kar ke bhi kya maanga "She said smiling while shaking her head."Jao diya"
She said with smile and I just got lost in her smile .She is like ray of sunlight in my dark life.

End of Dev's POV

Ye lamha, jo thehra hai
Mera hai, ye tera hai
Ye lamha, main jee loon zara
Tujh mein khoya rahun main
Mujh mein khoyi rahe tu
Khud ko dhund lenge phir kabhi

Tujhse milta rahun main
Mujhse milti rahe tu
Khud se hum milenge phir kabhi
Haan.. phir kabhi

He is  riding bike on a sequester road   looking at her through mirror with smile as she is enjoying the ride standing behind him and talking Nonstop .

Kyon bewajah gungunaaye
Kyon bewajah muskuraaye
Palkein chamakne lagi hain
Ab khwaab kaise chupaaye

They stops on the beach and she runs toward the sea .Mild breezes is blowing while they are talking and laughing sitting on the beach on the sand.

Behki si, baatein kar le
Hans hans ke aankhein bhar le
Ye behoshiyaan, phir kahan

Tujh mein khoya rahoon main
Mujh mein khoyi rahe tu
Khud ko dhund lenge phir kabhi

Tujhse milta rahoon main
Mujhse milti rahe tu
Khud se hum milenge phir kabhi
Haan.. phir kabhi

"Hume mile hue ek saal se bhi jyada ho gaya"She said looking at the her hand which is entangled in his hand .

"ha"He said looking at her."One year kuch jyada hi jaldi beet gaye na, BABY"
She glare at him while he smiles inwardly knowing that she becomes irritated from these cheesy words.
"please mujhe ye Baby ,waby mat bulao .Mai koi bachhi nhi hu"She said rolling her eyes "Barish"she said standing in one jump as drops of rain fall on her head.Holding her hand he dragged him below a shed while she looks at him sulking.

"Bachhi hi ho tum"He said looking at her fallen face.

"to bhigne do na,please"She said making innocent face with smile.

Dil pe taras aa raha hai
Pagal kahin ho na jaaye
Woh bhi main sunne laga hoon
Jo tum kabhi keh na paaye

She moves toward the open sky where downpour has started but he pull her toward himself such that she collides with him.

Yeh subah phir aayegi
Yeh shamein phir aayengi
Yeh nazdeekiyaan phir kahan

She request making her innocent face and finally he has to give up and she runs under open sky.

Tujh mein khoya rahoon main
Mujh mein khoyi rahe tu
Khud ko dhund lenge phir kabhi

Tujhse milta rahoon main
Mujhse milti rahe tu
Khud se hum milenge phir kabhi
Haan.. phir kabhi

He is looking at her who is playing with water humming some old rain song while signalling him to join.Her saree is stuck in her body making her look voluptuous.Taking slow steps he move toward her while she is enjoying the rain oblivious of his feelings.

Ek khwaab ne aankhein kholi hai kya mod aaya hai kahani me,
Wo bheeg rahi hai barish me,
Aur aag lagi hai pani me
D

ev(Gulzar)

She turns back to call him again and found him standing in front  of her.
"dekha tum bhi aa gaye na"She said with while turning back without looking at him but he holds her hand and pull her toward him.She looks in his  eyes and found him looking at her.

They keep standing in the rain looking at each other .Rain drops are slipping down from their body.She looks down avoiding his gaze.If she says that  she can read his eyes ,she is not wrong.He picks her in his arms in bridal style and she hides her face in his chest to avoid his gaze.

She opens her eyes not feeling rain drops on her body and find herself in bedroom of their palace,still in her husband's arms.He moves toward the bed and gently make her lie on the bed.He removes his mask and cover from his head , looking at her while she is looking at everything except him.He loves her demure nature.He switch off all lights to make her comfortable and to take their relationship one step ahead.

So how was the chapter?

100th chapter ko sad nhi bnana chahti thi isliye ek month leap le liya aur  Dev ka reaction skip kar diya per Flashback me likh dungi.