036 | 𝗦𝗢 𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗘𝗧

Start from the beginning

"Pfft- stop it Miwa I just woke up in a good mood" you spoke to the phone, "Mhmm you sure? Or was it- Miwa I need you to get the documents from Mai that I gave her yesterday" You heard Utahime's voice in the call. "Oh, sure I just needed to finish this call! Sorry L/N I needed to go now talk to you later!" L/N uttered a small bye before Miwa could end it.

She sighs before placing her phone on the table next to the sandwich you made, it looks so gloomy rather than delicious-looking food. Needless to say that she missed Gojo's breakfast. So this is how much I changed after staying with him.

After taking a big two-bite from the sandwich, L/N placed the sandwich in a container deciding to finish it in the office to her break.

Locking her door with her keys before putting them back in her bag. Walking out of the dorm to walk to Jujutsu High which is just near her dorm so she doesn't need to waste money over for some ride.

山本Hard to getアナ

"L/N-san! I'm glad you're here!!" Miwa shouted and ran up to hug you as soon as you got inside Utahime's office to get your schedule as her assistant, you weren't expecting Miwa to be in her office too since she stated that she will be assisting Principal Gakuganji.

"Miwa?! I thought you were assisting Principal Gakuganji?" You asked after getting out of her tight hug but was filled with love that made you feel better.

"Principal Gakuganji went out for their meeting with the Higher up probably meeting with the Principal of the Tokyo Jujutsu High" Utahime answered and stood up from her seat to go over you.

"I'm glad that you're back" Utahime let out while giving you a pat on your head which you didn't expect that from her. Why are they all treating me like I came back from death?

"Now I won't have to suffer to finish this shit that Gojo gave me" Utahime angrily spoke while pointing to her desk that has tons of papers that needed to be signed. "Wait is this all of my undone works?" L/N asked

"Yes. Apparently, Gojo was the one who suggested to finish your works until he decided to dump it all to me" Utahime let out while closing her eyes in irritation. Strange. Gojo could have told you about this so you could finish it all whenever you have nothing to do at the apartment

"Say L/N-san, how did your one-month stay with Gojo-san?" Miwa asked, she was a bit too late to know that you went to Hyogo with Gojo that she has been long admiring him along with the evidence of her taking a picture with Gojo as if he was some celebrity.

Just from a question got you turned bright red as soon as you recalled your last day with him. Damn it why do I still hear his voice when he confessed to me

"Whew hahaha it's so hot in here is the AC broken?" L/N let out while fanning herself

"Good thing that you asked that Miwa could you go and ask Todo to call for someone to fix the AC?" You were somehow lucky enough that the excused you made got you to escape from Miwa's question.

"Okay then!" Miwa replied with a tone of optimal before walking out of the office leaving you and Utahime alone.

"Here are the things you needed to finish" Utahime spoke after Miwa walked out earning your attention when she gave you the papers.

"Give it to me before you go back to the dorm" L/N gave her a nod, walking out of Utahime's office to go back to where her desk will be. Sitting down on her chair after setting the papers at the desk grabbing her pen to start signing these documents.

It's time to go back to work.

山本アナ

"Oh it's break time..." L/N muttered after taking her eyes off the papers she has been signing and reading and even managed to finish atleast twenty papers. Could it be because you tried to not let your mind think about Gojo?

Pulling out the container that you had put of the sandwich that you ate earlier but decided to continue it in the break.

Taking a big bite before exploring her eyes to her surroundings, it was really quiet, Utahime is in her office fixing all of the documents while Miwa was out to Todo to talk about the AC.

"I love you so much" Gojo moaned near your ear which send you a shiver down to your spine.

You choked on your sandwich after you hear his confession once again, chugging down water down to your throat before breathing heavily.

Why does his confession always haunt you everywhere?

Could it be that you should do your move before anything will go downhill?

Will you make the biggest mistake by being stubborn?

"Fuck it" L/N uttered putting back the sandwich to the container to get her phone to question Gojo about their relationship

But something shocked her when she tried to contact Gojo.

'Huh? Did he just block me?'

Author's note:

Looks like something bad will happen-

-Author Yua-chan