1.5

The delicate dishes were served one after another, which seemed to make people's index fingers move, but Wei Xicheng complained in his heart.

    He has just adjusted his body data once in the past two days, and his senses have been tempered. It is not appropriate to make changes now, it has become a big problem.

    Looking at the little red peppers on the plate from a distance, Wei Xicheng kept secreting body fluid uncontrollably, as if he had tasted the taste.

    Fortunately, Sheng Huasen does not like spicy food, and there are also light dishes.

    Looking at the abnormal faces of the people in front of him, Sheng Huasen also realized that something was wrong, "Don't you like it?"

    "Fortunately, I'll try it." Wei Xicheng put a small piece of beef into his mouth, his face turned red instantly, and he didn't dare to put his tongue in his mouth, so he couldn't close his mouth and said indistinctly, "Okay. Second-rate."

    Delicious is delicious, but too spicy.

.Sheng Huasen handed him his yogurt and held his hand. The smoothness and firmness of his young skin made his heart tremble, and he quickly let go, "Don't eat it."

    He has already seen that this little guy can't eat spicy food at all.

    Wei Xicheng gasped and looked at the Mapo tofu, double-cooked pork, boiled fish, and couple's lung slices on the table. These dishes were not spicy and had less flavor. He couldn't eat the spicy ones. Sichuan cuisine was the pain in his heart.

    Sheng Huasen's eyes gradually deepened. The naive young leopard was without any scruples in front of a male lion who wanted to hunt him, with a ruddy face sticking out his tender tongue, trying his best to show how much he was. tasty.

    "This is delicious." Wei Xicheng took a sip of the yogurt, gave up those dishes that were spicy at first glance, and commented on several dishes ordered by Sheng Huasen.

.The voice interrupted Sheng Huasen's thoughts, he shook his head slightly, he was thinking about something in a mess just now.

    The time for a meal made the two familiar with each other a lot, and Wei Xicheng wiped his mouth contentedly.

    "Do you know Qi Yilin?"

    Sheng Huasen only felt that the name was familiar, but it was not a very important person.

    "do not know."

    "That's good." Wei Xicheng put down the napkin in his hand, opened the table and stood up.

    "What's good?" Sheng Huasen frowned, "I'll send you."

    Without answering his question, Wei Xicheng went straight to Sheng Huasen's side, and the brothers patted Sheng Huasen's straight suit nicely.

    "It cost you money today, I'll invite you back tomorrow."

    "Can."

.Seeing that he didn't want to leave, Sheng Huasen gradually loosened his brows, realized that something was wrong with him, and covered up a little, "I'll ask the driver to take you back."

    ————————————

    If it is as Wei Xicheng said, Shengshi's action is amazing. Within a few days, there will be overwhelming reports that Shengshi enterprises will settle in the domestic market.

    Chinese people who don’t know much about Shengshi are also shocked by this company that occupies almost all financial pages. No one knows about the local business giants, but this airborne company can directly fight the three companies and take the lead in grabbing a public bid. , the strength is not weak.