"of course not!".Wei Xicheng will not give up any chance to get in touch with the man in front of him, and at the same time it can let him observe and to some extent prevent the failure of the Zhu family, why not do it, "I want to ask if you can take me for a ride. ?"

    Sheng Huasen pondered for a while, with a calm expression, "Get in the car."

    As soon as he finished speaking, he saw the young man outside hurriedly circled to the other side, opened the car door and got in, as if he was afraid that he would regret it in the next second.

    Sheng Huasen looked at Wei Xicheng's head that kept looking around, and then looked at his hand on the seat. He had the urge to touch the boy again.

    This feeling is too strange and abrupt. He only saw this person for the first time last night, and just seeing this person the next day made him change his mood, and even made him greedy.

    Sheng Huasen took a deep look at Wei Xicheng.

.The atmosphere in the car became quiet and weird, and Wei Xicheng felt that Sheng Huasen's icy gaze on him was like being stared at by a cold-blooded animal.

    This is really too good, he has to learn to learn.

    But for now, it's better to pretend that you don't know anything.

    The uncomfortable feeling is fleeting, and you don't need to think about it to know that Sheng Huasen has withdrawn his eyes.

    Ask Wei Xicheng to say that Sheng Huasen is simply terrifying and capricious. It seems that he does not know enough about the script, and he has not analyzed such an important character trait.

    "Go to Fulouzhai." Sheng Huasen sent a message to his assistant, pushing the upcoming meeting to the afternoon.

    "Invite me to dinner?" Wei Xicheng tried his best not to let himself look at Sheng Huasen's mobile phone screen, so as not to catch any commercial secrets and get into trouble, so he simply turned his head and admired the unchanging scenery outside the window.
.In Sheng Huasen's view, he was an awkward child, still sulking because of what happened in the conference room just now. He wasn't impatient about this, and he felt a little joy in it.

    "Ok."

    He suppressed the feeling in his heart and tried his best to answer in a normal tone. He would not do anything abnormal until things were clarified.

    "I'm sorry for the bad experience I brought you before." Sheng Huasen said, "Let's get to know you again, Sheng Huasen."

    As soon as Wei Xicheng turned his head, he saw the slender and clean hand placed in front of him. This time, he did not hold it in a hurry, but raised his eyebrows and glanced at Sheng Huasen before slowly holding his hand.

    "Zhu Xingyuan."

.In fact, when he came to knock on Sheng Huasen's car window, Wei Xicheng also saved a point. If Sheng Huasen didn't like himself in the conference room, he would not take the initiative to reach out.

    In an environment without others, Sheng Huasen's attitude is more real, and Sheng Huasen's attitude at this time indeed proves that he actually has no ill feelings towards himself.

    Then maybe there is a shortcut in front of you that can save you a lot of trouble.

    Wei Xicheng lowered his eyes, and there was a flash of light in his eyes. He was not stupid and knew what the most powerful conditions were for him.

    The carriage fell silent again, and Sheng Huasen felt the uproar in his heart again at the moment of shaking hands. This time, he was prepared and did not lose his temper again.