Enter Desperada

Then they heard a commotion on the upper deck.

Luka grabbed Marinette's hand as she blushed as everyone ran upstairs to see what was happening.

Jagged Stone was trying to get Arnaka to be his guitarist.

'Please Nanarky! My former guitarist left me in the lurch! I need you!' Jagged pleaded.

'Nanarky?' Juleka and Luka both said softly as they looked at each other.

'You can't fool me you pirate! She didn't leave you, you got rid of her! This captain sails solo now skipper!' Arnaka replied.

'But we were so good together Nanarky!' Jagged replied as he held up an old record of when they played together as 'Crocoduo'.

'Please come back to me!' Jagged pleaded.

Juleka and Luka looked at each other. 'Jagged and our mom?' they said softly as they looked at Arnaka.

She smiled slightly as she remembered how much she did enjoy playing together with Jagged. But then she remembered the painful times.

'Forget it pirate! That was the past! We're not co-captains any more!' Arnaka said angrily.

Suddenly Jagged noticed Marinette.

'Marinette, you're here!' Jagged exclaimed. 'The awesome designer of these rock and roll shades of mine! I'm sure you can help me! Do you play guitar?'

'Oh, well, I play a few notes on the flute but I've only just started learning guitar...' she blushed as Luka squeezed her hand and they smiled shyly at each other.

Jagged sighed sadly. Marinette felt sad for him.

Alya was standing next to Marinette on her other side. She elbowed her and used her eyes to signal suggesting Luka.

Marinette's eyes lit up. 'Wait Jagged, I know the perfect person!'

'Really? Who?' Jagged replied happily.

'Luka is very talented on the guitar, he's basically been playing his whole life!'

Suddenly an akumatised villain showed up.

'Jagged Stone! You fire me and already you're replacing me with what, some school kid?'

'Vivika? Is that you?' Jagged said, shocked.

'Not Vivika any more! I'm Desperada now!' she replied.

'I knew it! She didn't leave you! You just let her go! And then come crawling back to me!' Arnaka cried.

'Who are you?' Desperada sneered at her.

'I was his first choice! But that ship has sailed!' Arnaka replied.

'So you were going to replace me with HER!?' Desperada said angrily to Jagged.

'Hey! I'm a much better guitarist than you! And I was his first choice!' she replied.

'In that case, you'll be my first choice too!'

She fired a beam at Arnaka and she turned into a sticker on her guitar case.

'Desperada always hits her mark!' she sneered.

Kagami hated injustice. She grabbed a stick and ran towards Desperada but she hit Kagami as well and turned her into a sticker. She aimed at Juleka and Rose stood in front of her and Rose disappeared and Juleka got hit as well and disappeared.

She hit Jagged, his assistant Penny and most of Marinette's other friends and turned them all into stickers.

Luka and Marinette were able to sneak away downstairs as he was still holding her hand.

'Stay in my cabin Marinette, you'll be safe here' Luka smiled lovingly at her.

He started to go back outside.

'Wait, where are you going?' Marinette asked him.

'I'm going to try to lead Desperada away from here. Away from you...'

Marinette blushed. Luka caressed her cheek with his hand and smiled lovingly at her.

He kissed her forehead. 'Stay safe, my angel' he whispered before he turned around and went out.

After he was gone, Tikki came out of Marinette's purse. 👛

'Ooh la la!' Tikki giggled as Marinette blushed bright red.

Marinette shook her head to snap herself out of her trance. 'Luka's going to need some help! Tikki, spots on!' Marinette exclaimed as she transformed in Luka's cabin.