Before Rehearsal at the Liberty

Marinette was on board the Liberty with her friends. Kitty Section rehearsals were starting soon and Marinette was being host and serving juice to her friends.

She came up to Luka strumming on his guitar.

'You're so talented Luka! How long have you been playing for?' she smiled.

'Since I was in diapers' Luka smiled. He took a juice off Marinette's tray and took a sip and said: 'Thanks Marinette. Would you like me to teach you a few chords before we start rehearsals?' He smiled lovingly at her.

Marinette blushed. 'S-sure!' she stuttered. 'B-but I don't know if I'd be very good!'

'Nobody is when they're first starting out. It takes a lot of practice' Luka smiled. 'Here...'

He put her juice tray down and took his guitar off his shoulder and put it around her shoulder. 'Good thing you're right handed like me' Luka said softly as he helped position her hands. Marinette blushed at how close he was to her, she was practically leaning against his warm body.

Luka smiled lovingly at her. 'So, to play a chord you put your left fingers on the frets here and strum with your right hand like so.'

'I'm doing it, I'm actually playing a chord!' Marinette giggled and smiled. 'You're a great teacher Luka!'

Luka giggled. 'Thanks Marinette' he said as he smiled lovingly at her.

Marinette's friends, Alix, Alya and Mylene were watching her and Luka.

'You know, I get the feeling that Marinette likes Luka a lot!' Alix said.

'Yeah, at least she can have a normal conversation around him without being all, bleh, bla, bleh bleh bleh!' Alya replied.

Alix and Mylene chuckled.

'And at least Luka has more freedom than Adrien and can go out whenever he wants!' Alix added.

Mylene sighed. 'They look so cute together!'

'Yeah, they do!' said a voice beside them.

'Your friend is right. They make a good couple' a female voice added.

The startled girls looked up.

'Adrien?' Alya said, surprised.

'Your dad let you out?' Alix said in shock.

'Yeah, well, technically Kagami and I are supposed to be at fencing class right now. Oh, but Kagami, isn't this the wrong address?'

'Oh my, I think you're right!' Kagami replied as they giggled at their dual rebellion, holding hands.

Luka looked over at them both. 'It's nice that Adrien has found someone to get out of the house with at last!' he smiled.

Marinette saw how close Adrien and Kagami were and it made her heart sink a little.

Adrien waved at Marinette and Luka and smiled. Luka smiled and waved back at his friend. Suddenly Marinette remembered her duties.

She took off Luka's guitar and handed it to him and blushed before picking up her juice tray again and went over to Adrien and Kagami.

'Where are my manners?' Marinette said awkwardly as she brought the tray over to them with two juices on it.

'Hi Adrien! It's so great that you came alone, I mean, with someone! Hi Kamoogi, I mean, Kagami!'

They both smiled as they took a juice each.

'Thanks Marinette. Are you here to watch your boyfriend rehearse?' Kagami asked her.

Marinette thought long and hard about those words. She looked at Adrien and Kagami, so happy together. She smiled a genuine smile, happy for her good friends.

She turned around and looked at Luka who smiled slightly at her, but with a neutral expression.

Luka wasn't thrilled at the idea of Kagami putting her on the spot like that, he was waiting for Marinette to sort her feelings out for herself. And he didn't want to rush her decision. But he didn't really know Kagami that well to say anything to her to stop her. All he knew was that Kagami seemed to be a very 'heart on her sleeve' kind of person, where Marinette was not, and he respected that of Marinette.

Also, he had only just declared his love for her last weekend as Silencer and himself.

But Marinette smiled back at him, remembering Luka's heart felt words. That she was the song that he couldn't get out of his head. That he thought the world of her, despite her flaws and her awkwardness.

'You know what?' Marinette replied, not even looking away from Luka for a second. 'Yes I am!' she said so confidently that she even surprised herself.

She ran up to Luka and hugged him. Luka gasped in surprise and blushed slightly as he took in everything that was happening, before happily sighing and putting his arms around Marinette.

Alix, Juleka, Rose, Mylene and Alya all whispered a quiet 'Awwwwww!' in unison.

'I'm happy for them' Kagami said quietly to Adrien.

'Me too!' Adrien replied.