Although he looked like he meant well...

It was the opposite, I could tell he hated everything. Even doing that self-introduction was taxing to him as he was forced to play a part he didn't want to.

Though his similarities were the only things that caught my attention, he looked eerily familiar to Ayanokouji kun...

He just had black hair and a smile on his face...

Upon finishing his introduction, some of my classmates started clapping for him. Including myself, though it wasn't for the introduction. It was for the way he effortlessly lied about his true self.

I smiled at him, bemused by his performance. I wasn't even attempting to hide it, rather I wanted him to initiate contact with me.

A transfer student wouldn't randomly be chosen, after all with the presence of "That man" he could pull of the strings that led to their enrolment.

I stood up from my seat in the midst of the applause to address him personally, however I spoke to the teacher first as to know when the discussion period would happen.

"Sensei, when is our discussion period?"

Hearing my voice the claps quietened down as they awaited the teachers response.

Mashima: "It was going to start once I left, which is now. I'll leave you all with Togi here, please treat him well."

With that reply he looked back at Togi kun and proceeded to walk out of the room.

Not before popping his head back in.

Mashima: "Oh Yeah, Togi you will seat on that vacant seat beside Katsuragi kun."

With that he left as Togi nodddd towards him and made his way towards his seat, or would have if I hadn't stopped him.

"Wait right there Togi kun, I have a couple of questions for you, actually let me introduce myself first. My name is-

I was cut off by the boy who interjected with a disinterested tone.

Causing quite a few of my classmates to look at him in displeasure.

Togi: "I already know who you are Sakayanagi Arisu, in fact I already know who all of you are. However you don't know me, that's why there is no need to introduce yourselves, I already know all your names, now, you said that you had some questions for me. I'll be happy to answer them."

He needed his interruption with a smile, as he urged me to inquire about the thoughts inside my mind.

My classmates hearing the boys response had eased up and were waiting on my word.

Making direct eye contact with him I started questioning him.

"How much do you know about this special exam."

I didn't ask him because I was curious, rather I adopted an assertive tone as to make a statement that I should be feared.

Even though I am a maiden...

Togi: "Enough to say that the special exam perfectly encompasses real life..."

He answered that with an exasperated tone, rolling his eyes as he crossed his arms, completely disinterested in the question I asked him.

I inquired once again.

This time going for something personal.

"Oh, then I am going to ask you a question that may seem personal, I'm sure everyone else is also interested in knowing were you are from."