⇢ 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘢𝘺

Start from the beginning

A/N: I recolored the concept art for one of the earlier uniforms but I pretty much based it on Bucky's Cap suit from the comics. You could imagine either one.

It was Y/N Carter.

Captain America.

Y/N walked over to the defeated Flag-Smasher and removed their mask. It wasn't Karli. He got back up and latched the shield onto his back.

"Thanks for the lift, Sam." Y/N spoke into the comms.

"Not a problem. I'd suggest you cut down on the pizza for a bit though."

He chuckled before speaking to the rest over the radio. "What's going on on your end, Buck?"

"Nothing. All quiet."

Y/N walked through the room, passing by one of the officials. He looked at the super-soldier and arched a brow.

"I'm sorry, wait. Who are you?" He asked Y/N.

"I'm Captain America."

The man was still bewildered. He called out to Y/N as he walked away. "I thought Captain America was on the Moon."

"No one's coming towards the building

"No one's coming towards the building." Natasha spoke through the radio.

"Karli's not coming in. She's trying to force everybody out." Y/N told them. He looked at a security guard who was helping the politicians evacuate. "It's a misdirect. We gotta keep everybody inside!"

Suddenly, a man in a Flag-Smasher mask leaped in and kicked Y/N down. The super-soldier rolled into the dilapidated conference room, but immediately got to his feet and faced his assailant.

"Mon, mon...(My, my...)" Batroc spoke as he removed his mask. "If it isn't the son of the flag-waver."

"Georges." Y/N greeted as he raised his fists. "It's been what? Ten years since we've last seen each other?"

"And still bearing a star." He scoffed. "I couldn't kill the captain, but I won't make that mistake twice."

"Come on, man. What did I ever do to you?"

"Any partner of Rogers or Wilson is my enemy."

Batroc quickly ran up to Y/N, with the French leaper and Captain America engaging in combat once again.

"You guys are gonna have to do something." Y/N informed the three colleagues on the ground. "Don't let them out of the building."

They walked through the metal detector. Natasha looked to her right, noticing a large man that looked out of place as a uniformed evac agent.

"Here's one of them." She stated and started to walk away. "I'll get the evac."

"I'll take the East stairwell." Sharon told her and went off as well.