⇢ 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘰 𝘳𝘰𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘦

IT WAS BACK to business the next day. T'Challa sat in the throne room with his mother and council as Okoye informed them of their current situation. She projected a sand-formed hologram of the target.

"A misidentified Wakandan artifact was stolen from a British museum. We have learned Ulysses Klaue plans to sell the vibranium to an American buyer in South Korea tomorrow night."

"Klaue had escaped our pursuits for almost 30 years

"Klaue had escaped our pursuits for almost 30 years." T'Challa said. "Not capturing him is, perhaps, my father's greatest regret. I wish to bring Klaue back here to stand trial."

"Wakanda does not need a warrior right now. We need a king." An elder councilwoman replied.

W'Kabi spoke to them. "My parents were killed when he attacked. Not a day goes by when I do not think about what Klaue took from us. From me."

"It's too great an opportunity to pass." Okoye added.

"Take me with you." W'Kabi told T'Challa. "We'll take him down together, side by side."

The king disagreed. "I need you here protecting the border."

"Then I ask...you kill him where he stands or you bring him back to us."

"You have my word. I will bring him back."

W'Kabi nodded. T'Challa got up from his throne and looked at the rest of the council. "We will proceed with the mission."

"What is your plan of engagement?" One of the councilmen asked.

"After I meet with my sister, we'll discuss the plan. Right now I'm thinking small. Okoye and Nakia will join me on the operation...along with L/N."

"The Lieutenant?" The elder woman asked.

"An outsider?" W'Kabi asked with a furrowed brow. "Are you sure?"

"Outsider or not, I'm going to need his help." T'Challa replied. "And he has encountered Klaue before. Having a strategist like him could be beneficial."

Some of the council looked at Queen Ramonda for her input, in which she agreed with her son.

"If my son trusts him, then I will reciprocate that trust." She stated.

"Thank you, mother." The king said, then walked out of the room.

• • •

SHURI'S LAB WAS located on the inside of Mount Bashenga. Scientists, engineers, and the rest of the Wakandan Design Group roamed around doing their tasks. Y/N walked down the corridor with T'Challa, who had called him over to ask if he wanted to join him on the operation. He was happy to accept, and it was the least he could do as thanks for the removal of his programming.

"So you're trying to apprehend Klaue?" Y/N asked.

"We've been trying to get him for so long. I think now we have a chance." T'Challa replied.