⇢ 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳

PREPARATION FOR THE Time Heist had commenced, with everybody at the compound in the conference room including Y/N's children. Nikolai was at a small table coloring while Maggie just sat down to listen in on their brainstorming session.

 Nikolai was at a small table coloring while Maggie just sat down to listen in on their brainstorming session

"Okay, so the how works." Steve began as he walked in front of the three screens that displayed the Infinity Stones. "Now, we gotta figure out the when and the where. Almost everyone in this room has had an encounter with at least one of the six Infinity Stones."

Tony joined Rogers at the front. "Or substitute the word encounter for damn near been killed, by one of them."

"Well, I haven't." Scott chimed in. "But I don't even know what the hell you're all talking about."

"Regardless, we only have enough Pym Particles for one round-trip each." Bruce explained. "And these stones have been in a lot of different places throughout history."

"Our history." Tony interjected. "So, not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in, yeah?"

"Which means we have to pick our targets." Y/N cut in.

"Correct."

"So, let's start with the Aether." Steve looked at Thor, who was sitting in the corner of the room. "Thor, what do you know?"

Everybody turned to him but after a few seconds, he didn't respond. Natasha looked at him.

"Is he asleep?" She asked

"No, no. I'm pretty sure he's dead." Rhodey joking replied.

Thor had woken up and after taking a moment to collect himself, he started to explain what was up with the Reality Stone.

"The Aether, firstly, is not a stone." Thor clarified. "Someone called it a stone before...it's more of an angry sludge sort of thing...so someone's gonna need to amend that and stop saying that."

Thor continued to explain how the Aether went inside Jane, his late ex-girlfriend. The topic lead to him mentioning his also-dead mother, which upset him. He also revealed that Jane had broken up with him years before her passing in the decimation.