"but that is not my concern" she added.

"Idhuvum twins aagiduchuna? " she asked keeping her index finger on her chin thinking seriously.

"Hmmkk" Ashwin faked a hiccup.

"Seri paravala ma, adhunaala enna, Roger Federer kku apporam naan dhaannnu perumaya sollipen.." Ashwin replied.

"Roger ah? who is that?" Sivaangi asked confused.

"Adhu onnum illa, therinja payyan, nee rest edu, when I am back today I will get everything you need" he said and left for the day hooting happily.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Vandhucha? vandhucha? enna result? sollu ma please manda vedikudhu" she could literally hear him squeak from outside the bathroom door."

She opened the door and he looked at her, his face full with his eyes, yearning for a good news very badly.

He raised his eyebrows at her with extreme anticipation, she shrugged her shoulders and hugged him tight.

From that day till the date of delivery Ashwin more than compensated for all his absence during the previous pregnancy, making himself available as and when required.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Mariyaadhaya poi family planning pannittu vaa, I said I am okay with how many ever more you want, but no, never, mudiyaadhu, ammmaaaa" Sivaangi screamed amidst her labor pain.

Since the gap between the two deliveries were quite good Sivaangi chose VBAC (Vaginal birth after C section) and regretted it from the moment the pain started.

The doctors and nurses surrounding her gave a muffled chuckle hearing her.

"Seri ma okay adhu apporam paathukalaam, ippo idhu first nallapadiya porakattum" Ashwin replied trying to hide his embarrassed blush.

"Nee panra illa I am taking a celibacy oath from this day, choice is yours" she said tightly pulling his t shirt to control the pain.

" ippo adhuva mukkiyam" Ashwin said as the smile on the nurse widened.

"There are other options Sivaangi, its called condoms, they give 90% protection" the doctor interfered. 

"Yeah I know, you are looking at the 10%, dilate aacha illaya doctor.. ammmmaaa" she  screamed again

"just 6 cms, 4 more to go, innum one hour aagum, best wishes Ashwin I will be back in an hour, adhukulla decision eduthuteengana, pakathula dhaan operation theatre,  naan ready panna solliduven" the doctor said teasingly.

"Ayo doctor, enna free horlicks bottle vaanga vekkaama vida maatenga pola irukkey" Ashwin replied with a clear blush.

"Ha ha ha, adhu only when done in government hospital,  idhu private,  bill eh thavira onnum thara maatom.. I will be back in sometime" the doctor laughed and left.

"Ayo doctor enga poreenga, get this baby out of me now pleaseeee" she screamed again.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashwin looked at that little pink bundle that the doctor just handed over to him.

"You have a son Ashwin, Congrats" the doctor said smiling at him.

"We have a son kannama, thank you, thank you so much" he said showing their son to her.

All her tiredness vanished and she slowly lifted herself up to look at him.