Chapter 7 - And the game begins

Sivaathmika was lying on her bed in her hotel room and continued to stare at the picture.

Sivaathmika is a person who uses her social media handle only to post about her events and pictures from her photo shoots to promote herself. She hardly uses it for personal story or her casual picture uploads. She even dislikes it when Sivaangi tags her on her personal photos but never had the heart to stop her from doing it as she knows how much Sivaangi loves it, but other than Sivaangi no one has permission to tag her in their personal photos without her permission, if they did, she would un tag herself after explaining to the person.

Out of the ordinary, this is the only picture she liked being tagged. From the comments section, she realized Sunitha had initially tagged Sivaangi by mistake but then now she had corrected it and tagged Sivaathmika.

The same comment that irritated Sivaangi created a different set of emotions in Sivaathmika, making her feel guilty.

Unable to control her thoughts she placed the mobile upside down on the bed and went to the vanity area which was just vacated by her best friend, co model and room mate, to remove her make up.

Sivaathmika was in Mumbai on a new photo shoot assignment along with her friend Sakshi. Sakshi, who was noticing various facial expression on Mika's face from the mirror got completely intrigued. She came and took Mika's mobile and was shocked to see hers, Ashwin's and Sunitha's picture that went viral as her locked screen wall paper, but Sunitha was cropped out of the picture.

"Ennadi idhu? " asked Sakshi with utter bewilderment.

"Ennadhu? " asked Mika turning towards Sakshi

"Hey, edhukku di yen phone edutha? arivilla unakku, privacy na enna theriyuma? theriyaadha? idiot" shouted Mika in complete embarrassment and frustration.

"Naan idiot ah illayanu apporam decide pannalaam, but nee eppo di idiot aana?" enquired Sakshi still unable to digest what she just saw.

"Appadi ellam onnum illa, it is just a picture, don't over imagine anything, dho paaru I have changed it, ok va ippo?" asked Mika changing her wall paper to one of her own solo pictures.

"I am your best friend Mika, don' t for a second think that you can fool me , sollu, do you have feelings for Ashwin? " asked Sakshi directly.

Sivaathmika sat down on the bed and placed her head on her palms devastated, her body started shaking mildly indicating that she was crying.

Sakshi became even more shocked to see this. Sivaathmika is one of the strongest woman Sakshi has ever met.

She has been travelling with Sivaathmika in this modelling field for more than six years, since both of them were 16. They have faced many worse situations together. Even during utter failures, disappointments, insults and embarrassments she had seen Sivaathmika standing strong like a rock not expressing even one bit that she was hurt, frustrating the opposing party to the core.

To see that same girl breaking down like this melted Sakshi completely.

"Dei, ennadi ippadi azhara? ennachunu solla maatiya? please " Sakshi pleaded trying to lift Mika's head from her palms.

Heeding to Sakshi's words, Mika slowly started calming down, she took the water Sakshi gave and completed the bottle.

Sakshi placed her hands around Mika's shoulder and pulled her into an embrace.

"Ippo sollu, ennachu?" asked Sakshi knowing that Mika is ready to talk now.

Mika started narrating about the day that particular picture in question was taken.