Chapter 16 - All ties cut

One of the biggest drawback of Sivaangi is, in spite of being talented and intelligent, she is extremely absent minded. It is easy for her to loose focus on one important topic and jump to another just like that and that is what happened that day too.

The moment she hung up on Mika, she completely forgot about the vlog, the plan, everything else they talked about except for that one single question from Mika.

"Periods ah?" her voice echoed in her ears again.

"Where the hell is it? I don't even remember when I had it last" she thought.

She immediately opened the period tracker app in her mobile and it showed her last period date was around third week of April and now its almost mid of June. 

"I am late by almost 20 days, how did I not notice this? " she thought.

Sivaangi had been been busy with planning for this trip and now the trip it self that she totally forgot about her periods that had been missing for quite sometime.

The emotion set inside her was panic. "Can it be?" "OMG, no it shouldn't be" she debated within herself.

She immediately picked her phone to dial Ashwin but something inside her stopped her.

"Chances are very less Sivaangi, it was just once, may be all the stress in the past few days caused the delay, confirm before you inform him" her brain advised her.

"But how to confirm? where do I even go and buy the kit? India la kandippa I cannot do it, suthama privacy kidayaadhu, inga yaarayume theriyadhe, enga vaanganumnu kooda theriyaadhe" she continued the debate within herself.

She finally googled and found out there are pharmacy grade super markets that sell the HPT kits and she remembered seeing one of them just around the corner from the hotel room she was staying.

She immediately went there got everything that is needed, thankfully there was no judgmental looks there, the people there reacted like she was just buying a chocolate bar.

She came back to the hotel room her mind completely clouded with contradicting thoughts that she was not sure what she should even pray for.

She sat on the bed, opened the kit and started reading the instructions. The kit mentioned to test as first thing in the morning, so she set it aside, lied down on the bed and started thinking what she should do if it turns out positive.

"Ippo enna, we were planning to get married end of year, adha pre pone pannanum avalothaane, how does this change anything?" she asked herself

Once that thought came, she started feeling little better. She started thinking of how Ashwin will react to the news. 

"Obviously at first he will be shocked, konjam confusion la edhavaadhu olarina nee kandukaama vitru Sivaangi, because in the end he will also be happy, actually more than happy, he will be the happiest man in the world" she said to herself.

She raised herself a bit and looked at her stomach, 

"I can't believe there might be a kutty Ashwin growing inside me right now" she thought and that mere thought created her favorite kulu kulu feelings inside her.

She immediately opened all the airlines sites and started fishing for any earlier flight. "Cha indha lecture mattum illana I would have reached by early morning tomorrow. Ippo paaru" she sighed

Her lecture was between 8:30 -9:30 and there was one exactly at 12 pm but with different airline, that too an express one which will not be as comfortable as SG airlines and also she has to forgo her previous ticket and get a new one, but none of it sounded as a problem to her right now. Regardless of the result she wanted to be with Ashwin right away. She immediately opened the site and got herself a ticket for the next day afternoon.