But where would he go after looking at what HPT was, he was sitting there like a stone looking at his phone.

"Ashwin ennachu? " she asked looking at his worried face.

"Eppadi? we were careful la? " he asked confused.

"Adhulaam kadavul setting eh, en ungalukku happy illaya?" she asked little worried.

He did not reply immediately it looked like he was gathering his thoughts.

"Even now I am not sure, it might be, it might not be but I am late for more than a week and I just want to confirm that is all" she said not knowing what is bothering him.

"Enna Ashwin edhavadhu pesunga, you are scaring me" Sivaangi insisted when he continued to stay silent.

" Every single time when we made love, tip of the tongue variakum varum, inikku protection venaamennu solla, but dheiriyam vandhadhu illa, nee enna ninachipiyo?  unakku ok va ?  already oru c section, adhuvum it was a traumatic pregnancy, I didn't want to remind you of anything that you went through so kekamaye vitruven"

"but now that it is happening automatically, idhu thaana nadakudhunu ninaikarcha, I am just stumbled, 'might not be nnu'  ellaam sollaadha ma, please,  enakku venum idhu, please " he said looking down, holding her hands together, his eyes brimming with tears.

"Ayo Ashwineyy, I know it is inherently difficult for you to be vocal about your thoughts all the time, but enkitta kekaama vera yaaru kitta keka poreenga? Ippo solren even if I am not pregnant right now, we can try again later, if that is what you want" she replied running her hands through his neatly set hair.

"This is why I did not ask, I don't want it to be something I want, I want it to be something that we want, I may not have been vocal, but every single time I would look into your eyes hoping it will give me the courage to ask you, some indication that you too want, but I have never seen that" Ashwin replied head down, looking at her thoroughly bitten finger nails.

"It is your body, I cannot force my wishes on you, especially when pregnancy can bring back some not so pleasant memories for you, adhaan I never asked, even now I am just telling you my wish, but it will be purely your decision." he replied, his voice sounding that he wanted to say the right thing but yet his wishes are totally opposite to it.

"Do you know how to erase bad memories? " she asked lifting his face up and looking into his eyes.

"Replacing it with good ones. " she added kissing him on his forehead.

"Frankly the thought of having another baby did not even cross my mind, my entire focus was on my career. Ippo dhaan  I am slowly starting to gain my foot hold back in the game that I thought I had completely lost, so child thought vandhadhe illa, but that doesn't mean I don't want to have another with you. If not now may be after a year or so naane ketripen. "

"From the second I realized I was late, I have been literally counting down on the days to at least make it a week hoping and praying that the period shouldn't show up, I want this as much as you do Ashwineyy with whole of my heart" she finished hugging him tight.

"Aana onney onnu dhaan idikudhu" she said rubbing her face against his chest.

"Ennama? sollu, edhunaalum okay, I am ready to take a break from my career until the baby needs me full time, so you don't need to worry about your career at all " Ashwin said with excitement overflowing in his voice.

"Adhu ellaam panni dhaan aagnum, my quota is done with these two, everything further is your responsibility, the moment I deliver, he or she will be all yours" she replied lethargically.