Who's Child Is This?

Start from the beginning

Going back to what she was doing before which was just roaming the church until, Drew got done with his business once again Karen saw the little girl in the hallway as she was tugging on her dress from the back. Karen looked at her for a quick second but then but turned her head ignoring it until, Dorinda came to the fellowship hall seeing Karen halfway down the hall leaving the child there as the child was tugging on her dress.

"I know that heffa ain't ignore this child." Dorinda thought to herself as she saw her baby sister walking away looking down at the child. "Are you okay?" Dorinda asked her and the girl looked like she was about to cry. "My back hurts." She said in a quiet voice and suddenly, Dorinda saw flashes of how Karen looked when she was younger when Daddy would hit Karen.
"Do you want me to look at it to make you feel better?" Dorinda asked as she gently lifted up the child's head and the girl shook her head no.

"Come on it'll be okay." She told the child and the girl trusted her taking her back into the Bishops office where the rest of her sisters were.
"Heyyy what's up why the long face?" Jacky asked talking to the little girl and the girl just hugged on Dorinda's leg. "I'm a just take a look at her back." Dorinda said sitting down in the chair and placing the girl on her lap.

When Dorinda unzipped her dress she saw light bruises forming on her brown skin that made her gasp. "Who-who did this to you?" Dorinda asked calmly so the child wouldn't be frightened and she just looked up at her. "Did your mommy do this to you?" Dorinda asked wanting to know if Tammy hit the child and by goodness she hoped she didn't.
"Sometimes mommy gets mad at me." The little girl said and Dorinda knew she didn't need to ask the child anymore questions of who did what as the sisters all looked at each other especially, Jacky with her eyebrow arched with her hand on her hips.

Before they did anything with her back, Dorinda took out her camera taking pictures of the girls back. Just so they could have proof for when they started to fight to get her back from Tammy. The sisters didn't even take the paternity test yet but they didn't need one to tell them that this was their alleged niece that had supposedly died. They just needed the paternity test for confirmation and so, their baby sister could come around and stop denying the child.

Jacky was ready to knock, Tammy upside her head when she saw what was on her nieces back 'the hell was wrong with her?' Jacky thought to herself putting on hand on her hip. 'I know darn well she's not hittin' on my niece.' Jacky thought to herself already claiming the little girl as her niece even if Karen was being stubborn. 'This some mess.' Twinkie thought to herself as they looked at her back. "Alright give me some vaseline and coco butter." Dorinda said and Jacky took the vasline out her purse and Twinkie had the coco butter. "Alright this might hurt." Dorinda said, not knowing if the bruises still hurt the child since it looked kinda of rough and ashy now. Dorinda took the vasline rubbing some on the child's back making her flinch.

"Oh, poor baby I'm sorry does that hurt?" Dorinda asked her and she just shook her head yes. "Okay, I'll try to be more careful." Dorinda said as she continued on being even more softer than what she was being before while the sisters were inside of Drew's office taking care of their alleged niece their baby sister was elsewhere inside the church.

Walking down the fellowship hall, Deacon Roy had spotted her as he blocked her way out of the hall, Karen tried to turn her head as he trapping her up against the wall. She tried not to whimper but it was no use.

Quickly, he grabbed her chin forcing her to look at him as he pinned her up against the wall so she couldn't move. "Look at me." That same familiar voice said and Karen nearly, lost her mind again and screamed right in the church. But he covered her mouth for a moment to stop her until he knew she wouldn't scream he removed his hand moving his mouth closer to her ear kissing her cheek. He was glad that no one was on the outside of the hall that time. So, he had these few moments to himself and with the person who he had wanted the most.