By The Bench (ISFP x INTJ)

Today was a sunny autumn's day. It was warm and only a mild breeze could be felt on the skin. ISFP and INTJ were sitting on the park bench, holding hands, and relaxing.
ISFP decided to leaned her head onto the other's left shoulder and started talking.

"INTJ... "

"Hm?"

"INTJ."

"What?"

"INTJ!!!!"

"What do you want?"

"Nothing, hehe."

INTJ smiled and looked away from her, focusing on a squirrel, currently ascending a high tree.

ISFP continued talking.

"Aaaaaaah, nature is just so wonderful. I have so much beauty surrounding me, especially right here~~" She poked INTJ in the chest, and his response was to shake her head off, but they still kept holding hands.

ISFP, "If only every day could be like this. What do you think, love?"

INTJ, "It's nice, but..."

"BUT?!" ('◉⌓◉')

"... but still not as good as being in bed with you."

"You-"

To hear such words come from INTJ's mouth, ISFP couldn't help but blush.

INTJ. "Shhh, enjoy the birds. Listen to what they're saying."

"... what are they saying?"

"Hmm... ISFP should go clean up the laundry that's been left outside."

"I don't want to..."

"I know, haha. Since you won't, though, then who will?"

"I don't know, the birds..."

INTJ laughed again and then stood up from the bench, as if it were time to leave.

"I'll go take care of it."

ISFP pulled him back.

"Nope, you're staying here with me! There is no way that you can't take 10 minutes to relax!"

"I can't be doing this all day..."

"Exactly, so then for just another few minutes stay here with me pleassseeeeeeeeeeee"

INTJ's soft spot for ISFP's "pleases" was just too big for him to go, and he was forced to stay longer...

The two conversed about several matters, such as how excited they were to have moved in together the week before and were about to touch upon another topic, when it suddenly started raining.

"The laundry!" INTJ realized. They stood up and rushed to the drying rack, but were too late, as it had already started pouring.

Even so, they still put the clothes into the baskets to bring back. "Oh man, let's quickly go back in-"

But before he could finish his sentence, ISFP had already pulled him along with her.

INTJ, "Hey, we'll get wet!"

"I know! That's, like, the whole point, dummie! I wanna lay down in the rain with you!"

INTJ could already see both of them sick with a cold...  but even so, at this moment, INTJ did not  care—it didn't matter.  All he could focus on... was his chest warming up and the hand of a loved one.

They arrived at a big parking lot. Today was a holiday, and not many people were out and about, so the number of cars was quite scarce, too—perfect for their plan.

While running, INTJ slipped and fell on ISFP, but they luckily did not hurt themselves—instead, they had a great time, rolling around and acting out the scenes of their favorite movies, like the one from Titanic, in which Jack holds Rose.

They had a great time, such a great time.
It was time to go back home, though. Once they got there, they took showers and prepared a movie night with snacks and all lights, except for the TV itself, off. They cuddled up on the sofa.

"INTJ, I love you lots."

"I know, I love you, too."

Both had a smile on their face when the Shrek movie started playing.