Truth or Dare and the Sleepover (2) (All Types, ENTP x INFP, ENTJ x INTP)

Now it was time to go to sleep. Everyone was tired, especially ISTJ, who had already fallen asleep on the couch. ISFP kept clinging and leaning onto ENFJ, who was barely holding on himself.

INTP, INFP, ISTP, ENTP, and ESTP did not want to sleep, but decided to do so anyway.

What ESTJ and INTJ were doing, no one knew.

ENFP, ESFP, ISTP and ENTJ had also gone to sleep. ESFJ actually couldn't stay the night because he had to go to his grandma's 80th birthday party the next morning, and ISFJ left, too, due to some other family affair that she was not clear about.

It was finally night time and everyone was asleep... or were they? Small chatter could be heard from somewhere in the second room from the left when one went upstairs. INTP and ENTP seemed to be having a conversation. INFJ was also in the room, but stayed quiet, so the other two did not even notice her presence. She also did not want to tell them to be quiet, because she was interested in what they were talking about.

At some point during the night, INFP woke up, scared. She has just had a nightmare about being lost and alone. She did not like this and couldn't stop crying, but eventually they did cease and she went to the bathroom. She kept the door open, since she was not there to use the toilet. At some point INTP stuck her head in through the small crack between the door and its frame. "Hey."

Sniff "Hi."

"Were you crying?"

"Yeah, I had a nightmare."

"Oh... do you need a hug?"

"Nah, I'm good, thank you."

"Ok. I'll go get myself some water."

"Yes, good luck."

"Good luck? Lmao"

And she left. INFP was thinking... Should I...? Yes. I will.

INFP wanted to sleep with someone today (in a normal way!!!). Usually, when she had nightmares, she would sleep with INTJ, but she was not available today. Basically everyone was already sleeping, but she guessed that since INTP was awake, she could maybe ask ENTP? It was so weird, in her opinion, to ask him, but... INFP felt like she could at least give it a try, since they had bonded a bit today. INFP made her way to the room that ENTP was in. It was dark but she entered anyway and whispered. "ENTP?"

Silence.

10 seconds passed and no one answered, so she decided to take her leave, when someone spoke up.

"Yeah?"

It was ENTP.

INFP's heart fluttered for some reason. She was so happy that he was still awake, especially after thinking that he wasn't. He was currently laying on one of the twin beds by himself. She came closer to him. "Can I sleep with you tonight? I had a nightmare." She was fidgeting her fingers.

"Ok."

"Yay."

He turned to his side to create more space and INFP happily made herself comfortable. The bed was warm and she felt safe beside ENTP. They were both turned on their sides, to the same direction, but while ENTP had his head on, and his hand beneath, a pillow, INFP lowered her head to be in the blanket, by ENTP's back. This felt very comfortable, even though she wasn't using a pillow.

Back in the kitchen, INTP had gotten her water. She passed by the living room and saw ISTJ sleeping with no blanket, so INTP got him one and tucked him in.

On her way back, she encountered ENTJ, who looked very tired.

INTP wanted to greet her, but was too surprised when she took her by the wrist.

"Hey, uhm, ENTJ, what are you doing?" She asked her. The other did not answer and INTP somehow landed in a bed with her. INTP tried hard to carefully detangle herself from ENTJ's grasp, but to no avail. The harder she tried to get her off of her, she tighter her grip became. INTP gave up not too long after.