And so on

One of the best places to find detailed and in depth accounts of Lady Gaga's Illuminati ways is the website VigilantCitizen.com. Below, we've taken excerpts from their extensive reporting.
'Monarch is a type of butterfly and became the ultimate "insider's" symbol of mind control. Symbolism surrounding Lady Gaga, in her pictures and videos, mixes those symbols with occultism of secret societies. Her vacuous, robotic and slightly degenerate persona embodies all the "symptoms" of a mind control victim.
Gaga is a term that immediately refers to absent mindedness. Here are some synonyms taken from a thesaurus - lightheaded silliness, empty headed, flighty, featherbrained. Her name is also said to be inspired by Queen's song 'Radio Gaga'. The video of this song contains many scenes of the 1927 movie Metropolis. The motion picture tells the story of a woman from the working class that was chosen by the elite to give life to a robot, through a mix of science and Black magic.'
So from the start, Lady Gaga's intention was to present the image of a stupid girl desperate to be brainwashed and controlled, because brainwashing and mind control are cool. After five years, it's no longer an act or a marketing strategy. Lady Gaga truly is a follower and promoter of the evil Illuminati. Her music, statements and actions have proven it unquestionably true. The Illuminati's admitted goals are to destroy God, murder 90 percent of the world's populations and enslave the rest. Those aren't the typical goals most parents want for their children.