| C R U S H E S |

Axel didn't seem as happy as before.
////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Y'all called us over here to say nothing." Draco moaned on the floor sitting next to me. It was going on 10 O'clock at night.

"I mean we are here as a group." Blaise rolled his eyes at Draco's remark causing Draco to look at him. "You can suck my di-"

"Oh, I heard there was a party tomorrow!" Louis let out a nervous chuckle cutting Draco off. "We should go! It'll be the first for Axel too." I smiled pulling him into a hug ruffling up his hair. "Where is it at?" I added on top of that letting Axel go.

"Ugh please don't be the room or requirements." Bella dragged her hands down her face. "What's wrong with that place?" Axel finally spoke up fixing his hair.

"It's just hard to find sometimes you know?" She drunk the rest of the brown liquid in her cup. "Or maybe you're just fucking Stu-"

"Yeah I get what you mean." Louis cut draco off again making me squeeze my face to keep my laughter in. "Cut me off again and I'll cut your dic-"

"Did anyone do the muggle studies homework?" Blaise added into the conversation. "I fucking hate you guys you know that." Draco stood up brushing the imaginary dust off his knees.

"Where are you going?" I huffed standing up as well. I could feel axel eyes following my every move. "To my dorm, I can't be annoyed in there." He shot looks at Blaise and Louis making them cackle. "Oh come on Draco we were joking." Louis looked him up and down.

Draco only rolled his eyes at Louis.

"Are you coming?" He grasped my hand looking me into my eyes. "I uh.. sure" I went over to the couch to grab my bag. "What time is the party, do you know?" Ziah came out the bathroom.

"How the fuck did you hear us?" Blaise asked confused. "The walls are not that thick, I've heard things I wished I couldn't here." She stared off into the distance making everyone look in disgust.

"Where are y'all going?" Ziah finally noticed us walking towards the door. "They got Draco's panties in a twist so now he wants to leave." I stretched my back as he looked at me. There was a quick moment of silence.

"I don't wear panties?"

"Okay well I see you Tomorrow." She laughed at Draco's statement.

We waved to everyone before leaving the room heading down the hall to his dorm.

**
THIRD PERSON

"What's wrong with you?" Ziah asked Axel nudging him on the shoulder. "Nothing I'm good, Just thinking." Axel responded playing with his fingers.

"About what?" Louis moved in closer. "Nothing important." Axel looked up to his best friend. "Axel, I know you and if it wasn't "important" you would not be this silent."

"I'm okay I swear okay?" Axel grabbed the glass that was placed in front of him. "Come with me." Louis sat up walking towards the bathroom. Axel looked at everyone noticing they were all in their own little world. Blaise and Bella playing bubblegum, and Ziah had went over to the couch to take a nap.

He slowly got up to follow Louis into the big bathroom. One thing about Louis dorm is that it was very nice. The bathroom was fairly big and clean. Two big sinks with amazing counter space. The toilet even had its own little room.

"Tell me right now Axel." Louis snapped Axel out of his amazement state. "I told you nothing." He kicked his feet against the black tile on the floor. "I know whats going on. You still like y/n don't you?" Louis leaned against the counter.

"I don't know what you're talking about actually." Axel knitted his eyebrows together. "Oh don't play dumb with me Axel, I'm not stupid." 

"Well you must be because I don't." Axel crossed his arms still looking at Louis. "Look me in my eyes and tell me you don't." Louis was getting frustrated with axels stubbornness. "No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Oh for Jesus fuck Axel! If you like her you like her." Louis pushed himself off the counter. "It doesn't matter if I do. She's with Draco and there's nothing I can do about that." Axel shrugged his shoulders.

"Why did you reject her anyways? You always told me you liked her?" Louis relaxed his body at axels confession.

"Bc I knew my fate. She wouldn't wanna be with someone like me, I'm fucked up because of my family and I have live with that." He rubbed the back of his neck. "I got the tattoo for her."

"What tattoo?" Louis fought the high to understand his bestfriend. "The dragon?"

"Yeah, she's always loved them." Axel smiled to himself.

"Okay I know this like a sweet memory but I can't help but think how I didn't get a tattoo. Am I not that important? I just mean? She ghosted you for what? years? but I didn't and I still didn't get a tattoo?"  Louis looked down at his fingers.

"Are you serious right now?" Axel looked dumbfounded. "Yes Axel I am actually, I'm not appreciated in ANY of my friend groups but when it comes to my money everyone's all "omg! Louis we love you so much!" But still I haven't gotten a tattoo, presents, fuck even a "we appreciate you." would do the trick really."

"I'm going to sleep." Axel rubbed his eyes leaving the bathroom. "I hope you're tattoo falls off!" Louis screamed before the door closed.

"Fucking asshole." Louis mumbled.
////////////////////////////////////////////////

Oh wow.. it's been awhile.😅 this isn't a permanent come back but I was bored and sad so I decided to write😱 I might make a Connie Springer fanfic since I've moved on from Draco LMAOO

how is everyone?