|S O M E O N E|

Mature scenes ahead..........

Where was Draco heading?
///////////////////////////////////////////////
"Wait why? Where are you going?" Louis grabbed my hand again as I was desperate to go after Draco. "Louis I promise I'll be back." I gave him a lazy smile when he let go of my arm.

I pushed through the the crowd of sweaty people keeping my eyes on the exit Draco left in. Once at the Exit I heard quiet mumbling. Whatever was going on they obviously didn't want people listening in on it. I heard a soft sounding voice coming from around the corner.I ducked down to listen in.

"You cant tell anyone about this got it? If she finds out about it she's going to flip." I heard Dracos voice come up slightly raising it. "What if I want her to find out about it? Ruin your perfect little relationship." The girl snickered. "I mean it Parkinson." Draco growled

I heard enough. I walked around the corner while Draco's eyes widen and Pansy smirked with her hand on his chin. "Shit." He mumbled.

I smiled waving at them walking slightly closer. "How long we're you right there?" His face harden. "Long enough." I say blankly. My eyes flashing back from Pansy to Draco. I wasn't even mad, some part of me knew something like this would happen.

"So what was it that I would freak out about hm?" I crossed my arms leaning my head back. "Why did you follow me?" He huffed out a breath when I squinted my eyes letting out a hysterical laugh. "Oh? So you can follow me but I can't follow you? Is that how it goes huh?" I smiled again. "And sorry for wanting to speak with you after you completely IGNORED me for the past few weeks. But I get it,Is Pansy more 'entertaining'?" I patted my hands into my legs.

"You're overreacting." He stepped up to me running his hands through his hair. "How else am I SUPOSE to act after seeing my boyfriend with a girl I KNOW he has had a past with? Or are you going to tell me that bullshit about it not being the way it seems?"

"That's because it isn't." Pansy looked at me smirking. "Nobody asked for your opinion pug face." I blurted out still locking eyes with Draco. "Can we just leave it, let's go enjoy the party." He tried to grab my hand as I snatched it back.

"That's your problem, you never wanna talk about ANYTHING when you fuck up. That's why we argue, that's why we always disagree, you're impossible To work with and I hope you know that." I cross my arms. "It's really not that serious, nothing was going on I swear."He mumbled to me as I widen my eyes. "Really? You know, right now seems like a good time to speak to Louis doesn't it? I mean I don't think it's fair you get to enjoy yourself while I sit in my dorm feeling alone because my own boyfriend doesn't want to speak with me."

"I'm trying to protect you Rose." He,visibly upset at me, said shoving his hands into his pockets. "Whatever Draco. Have fun with Pansy!" I blew a kiss at them before walking out.

There really was no point of crying, it wouldn't change anything, what was done was done. I went up to Louis who was talking with Theo. "You okay you seem tired?" He asked me while I sat picking one of the filled shot glasses up. "I'm all good." I downed the shot looking at Theo. "You were good today." I rubbed my temples looking at him. "Thanks." He grinned as I nodded.

I talked with them for awhile now but I was getting tired. I muttered my goodbyes before walking up the dorm stairs. I slid off my clothes before sliding straight into the bed in my bra and underwear.

***

My eyes fluttered open when I felt the side of my bed dip. I turnt my body to see Draco slouched over the edge. "I'm sorry." He whispered.

I placed my hand on his shoulder as he turnt to look at me. "I wish I could tell you but I cant.But please, you have to believe me. Nothings going on between me and Pansy." His voice filled with pain. "I understand." I pulled his hand so that he would lay down. He followed my movements laying down beside me. "I'm sorry for freaking out." I layered myself down on my back looking at him. "You had every right to." He looked back at me.