Everyday he was losing the battle to stay away from her, the tight lid he kept on his emotions was threatening to blow off into smithereens. The only rational explanation was that she had learnt witchcraft and then come back to bring him to his knees. It had to be.

Disha usually kept her irritation and jealousy contained but after Shiva's attempts to evade her and no-show at Karva Chauth, she was finding it harder to keep a neutral facade. Even now, Shiva was looking at Raavi, as if he wanted to carry her away some secret place and keep her all to himself. Granted Raavi was exceptionally beautiful, what is it about this woman who had chosen to divorce him, by which he was so enthralled? Raavi wasn't even nice to him, often challenging his thoughts and opinions and fighting with him on petty things.

"Kya hai?" barked Raavi, her good mood deflating seeing that Disha was here standing with Shiva.

"Bahot zor se bhook lagi hai, khana kha loon ya phir tera invitation ka intezar karoon?" asked Shiva

Raavi immediately felt bad, because she knew the work Shiva did around Pandya Store was physically strenuous. She held his arms and said, "Lets go, the food is in the kitchen as we are cleaning and decorating the aangan for the pooja, and party in the evening."

Shiva nodded and began to follow her. Not wanting to be left out, Disha said, "I'll help you serve," and was immediately rewarded with a fierce glare from Raavi.

"Arey, Dishu di, aap apne Krish se nahi miloge? I have university project where I have to interview someone, I was thinking of you..." jumped in Krish immediately linking his arms with hers.

Understanding Krish's intentions, Raavi dragged Shiva into the kitchen.

"Tu ney khana khaya?" he asked her, as he sat on the countertop. Shiva's hands were slightly chapped from lifting bags and boxes he helped to inventory; he winced lightly as soap and hot water stung as he washed his hands.

She nodded and pulled out food from the fridge, grumbling, "mujhe aaj se chipkali maat bulana... mujhse zyada, ye Dishu tujhse chipakne ki koshish karti hai."

"Teri problem kya hai?" he asked deliberately, holding his hand out for his plate; watching Raavi's cheeks flush in annoyance, amused by her pouty anger.

Staring at him, ignoring his outstretched hand, she fed him roti with paneer curry and replied, "Ye theek hai? Kaise kisi ke pati pe line marna theek hai?" Shiva barely noticed that woman and when he was forced to, he was less than thrilled with Disha, and that was the last thing he wanted to discuss. He chewed, and said, "hmm, paneer."

"Dhara di ko craving ho rahi thi, toh maine aaj banaliya......ek minute, tu ne bola na Dhara di se banwane ke liye?" said Raavi. Shiva's eyes glinted mischievously, "mujhe kya pata Dhara Bhabhi ko kya craving aati hai."

Scoffing, she fed him another bite, and asked, "Kaisi bani hai sabzi?"

"Kyun, tune mere liye zeher bhi dala hai kya? Tabhi main soochun thoda kadva taste kahan kaise aa raha hai," he teased her as her nose turned up in annoyance. God, she was so easy.

"Kya Shiva, ek baar nahi bol sakta, 'Raavi, sabzi bahot aachi hai, tere haath main jadoo hai'?" she pouted.

"Raavi, sabzi bahot aachi hai, tere haath main jadoo hai," he parroted robotically, clearly mocking her, as she gave him an irritated glance, and fed him a big piece just shut him up.

"OW!" she yelped, "you bit my finger!"

"Aacha? Itni badi piece khilayi, pata nahi chala kya sabzi hai, kya teri finger," he shrugged, his eyes glinting mischievously. As she threatened to stop feeding him, he held up his chapped hands, and she scoffed again muttering, sympathy card khel raha hai, before feeding another bite, "aaj bahot kaam tha, kya?" That was the right to question to ask because uncharacteristically, Shiva launched into a detailed explanation about shipments, and inventory, in between the bites she fed him. She knew how seriously Shiva took his work at Pandya Store, so though she didn't understand everything, she enjoyed his enthusiasm and was glad he shared it with her.