6

Y/n's POV

Me and Anthony were talking for a while until the bell rang. We went out of the office and started walking to our next class together. But then we heard the intercom beep.

"Heyyy everyone! It's me your fave, Kaya!! You know that new girl that came with her lame ass brother? Well it turns out she's a total slut! I saw her kissing a bunch of guys during her time here so far."

Me: NONE OF THAT IS TRUE!

I yelled out in the hallway while everyone was looking at me laughing.

"Oh and look what I found on the security cameras"

My heart dropped I knew what she had found. Seconds later the TV is turned on and there was me and Anthony kissing. I stood there while everyone was laughing at me and Anthony. I ran to any room I could find. I ended up in the girls changing rooms I sat there for at least five minutes until I heard the door open. Lia came in and sat next to me.

Lia: I'm sorry that bitch did that.

Me: I didn't even do any of those things! And in the security camera footage that was Anthony that kiss me!

Lia looked down and put her hand on my shoulder. I wiped a tear from my face and the got up. I had a plan I took lias hand and walked out the door. I texted Kenny to come in to the back of the school. And to bring Anthony. Me and Lia waited for a few minutes for Kenny and Anthony to come. I was very sceptical that Kenny would actually be able to bring Anthony because of what happened. I'm gonna pass by and there came the both of them at least 6 feet apart. Without A word being said I started saying my plan.

Me: this is kind of weird but your sister Sam wanted me to come train at Miyagi do with your dad.
Anthony: Ok...
Me: and I think you guys should come to. We can train and learn how to fight better and get revenge on them.
Kenny: Who's them? And what does that have to do with us?
Lia: Anthony's friends bullied you right? So you could get revenge on them.
Anthony : But they are my friends...
Lia: do you not know? Your "friend" Michael is now dating Kaya. He said he never got over you punching him and wanted to make you upset. Someone told me that.
Me: and from what I've seen Michael and your friends never really treat you.
Lia: one of the even got with you six grade crush. Like who is that desperate to make you upset, and your date your crush grade six?
Anthony: oh...
Me: so after school we all meet up and go to Anthony's dads dojo?

We all agreed and went off back to class.The rest of my classes people looked at me constantly. Everything was OK until last block. Kaya was in my class. Nothing much happened until we had time to work. Which is kind of like a free time. I was just doing my math homework from before until Kaya came up to me. behind her was micheal. They were both ready to say somthing but I said something first.

Me: can you just get the fuck away from me?
Kaya: why would I?
Me: Because I'll fucking come for you!

I said as I slammed my books down. I walked out of class early and went home. I texted Lia that we should go to the dojo tomorrow because I wasn't up for it today. Then I took a nap.

Today was a short chapter because I wasn't up for writing that much earlier today but I possibly might update a with a big chapter :))