2: Old Friends & Clubs

The next morning, I woke up about 12:30pm. I check my phone 'Tiff💍💦 Missed FaceTime call (2)', 'Twitter: @sexystyles94 and 7 others are now following you!, Text Message: Eric😎💰 Aye is sleeping beauty up or nah?'

I reply to Eric saying I'm up and then I call back Tiffany. "Hey, you called?" I asked when she picked up. I put my headphones in.

"Yeah, there's this girl Felicia that didn't pay for her ecstasy." She says making a face.

"Oh, where she at? She has to pay or else you know what happens." I shake my head.

"Yep." She says popping the 'p'.

"We should go to her in 20 minutes. You got the address?" I ask.

"Duh. How do you think she got the shit in the first place?" She sasses.

"Ohhhh." I say stupidly.

"Yeah dumb ass." She snorts.

"Baby GIRL. Don't get smart. Or else we gonna be fighting." I playfully raise my fist.

"Oh GURL Imma beat that ass." She laughs and I join.

"Hmm we're not beating eachother, we beating this Fiona girl." I say.

"It's Felicia." She corrects.

"Oh well whatever her name is, she's gonna get beat if she don't pay when we get there."

"Alright. So all black and shades like last time?" She asks and I nod. "Okay. I'll pick you up in like 30 minutes."

"Kay." I say, hanging up. I go and I put on a black long sleeve shirt and some black leggings. I put on some big black wedges and some sunglasses on. I threw my hair into a bun and just scrolled through Twitter. I started tweeting to Harry so he will notice me. You see on my free time, besides being a little gangster girl, I'm a fan girl. I sing to one direction songs and I dance like a crazy person. But that's when I'm alone. If people knew I did all that they'd think less of me... Like they wouldn't be as scared of me because I like a boy band. You know what I mean? So around people, we listen to rappers like Shy Glizzy, Nicki Minaj, Drake, people like that. I like them, but I love OneDirection.

I live in the most ghetto part of LA. The houses are all bunched up next to eachother and you can either hear the beat of some spanish music or people blaring Trap Queen through their speakers. People are getting car jacked all the time, the local 7-11 just got robbed and the police don't do shit about it. That's why my motto in life is 'Shit happens and you can't do shit about it.' I've basically learned how to fight for myself. I grew up without a mom, my dad used to live in a haze because he was on drugs. When I was younger I used to hang out with the older kids like Eric and then when I started middle school, I met Tiffany and we've been best friends since the 7th grade.

I spent a lot of time at Tiffanys house when my dad got arrested for armed robbery and drug possession. So basically she's like a sister to me and we do everything together. Just as I was thinking about that, my phone ringing rips me from my thoughts.
"Hello?"

"I'm here, come out." She says, and I hang up and walk out the door. I run up to her jeep and get in.

"You look good girl." She complements. I don't like being complemented that much honestly.

"Ehh, you look better." I say. She does look good. She has a black body suit on with white at the top and black heels. Her wavy ombré hair is out and looking really good. "Your hair is on fleek, mine is in a floppy ass bun."

"Well floppy ass buns are in right now." She argues grabbing my bun and wiggling it. "We gonna get down and dirty." She smirks, doing the shimmy.

"Ew girl stop wiggling your titties." I joke and she slaps my arm playfully and laughs. "What's funny?"