Dorm leader Reacting to the Reader having a crush on them

I'm trying to give them the most cannon like personality on this one

I'm dedicating this episode to Rachel838818
Since they requested it <3
This is my first time reading oneshots so it may suck and english is not my first language

𝘽𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙘-MC  About to go Apeshit

Tw: Cursing, beating up (vil's part)
Mental illnesses I quess

I'm not that good at writing 2nd person view, hence english is not my first language

Gender neutral! Reader

---------------

Riddle Roseheart 🌹

༻𓊈𒆜𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙋𝙊𝙑𒆜𓊉༺

Ramshackle dorm
Your room

You stayed up late the other just to write this love letter just to him. If it doesn't work then you have no idea what the f should you do.

You walked on the hallways passing other students just to get to his locker.
"Is it even worth doing it? "
The sentence that flooded you mind when you started to near to his locker.
You arrived to his locker.
"Now or never" you thinked.

༻𓊈𒆜𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙋𝙊𝙑𒆜𓊉༺

Time skip

Main building
2-E hallway

As you walked away from his locker after you passed in the letter trough the hole of the locker, you started having second thoughts. Did  you wrote it that good that he cant quess who you are so it could be a suprise?
Will he quess who you are by your handwriting or your choose of words?
It's all over now since you had passed the note in. As you walked pointlessly you heard the bell rang and you walked to class. All class only thing that you could think of is that stupid letter or him. You couldnt even pay attention.

༻𓊈𒆜𝙍𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙡𝙚 𝙋𝙊𝙑𒆜𓊉༺

Main building
2-E Hallway

I walked into school like I usually do, but I was suprised what I found in my locker.
A letter from someone. Not even an everyday letter. It was a love letter. I have no Idea how did they Slipped it in or who even are they.
As I took it outside I started to pack my books in as fast I could since I heard Floyd's steps.
I packed In fastly then I heard the bell rang, perfectly before Floyd could see me.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜

༻𓊈𒆜𝙍𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙡𝙚 𝙋𝙊𝙑 𒆜𓊉༺

Main building
2-E Hallway

I opened the letter carefully. I read through the letter paying attention to every word. My eyes have decided to take time on the last sentence.
"Meet me at lunch in the botanical garden alone, I have something to tell you"
I quess I will have to see who could send this to me. I really hope it's not a love confession because It would be awkward to reject them especially if they would turn out to be my dorm resident . Since I already have a crush at Y/n.

༻𓊈𒆜𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙋𝙊𝙑𒆜𓊉༺

Main building
Hallway

Well you thought he had read it by now. It's really happening. This is the day of truth, if your love gets accepted or just getting thrown away and ending up heartbroken.
You wondered what his reaction to the letter.
You were snapped out of your thoughts as you heard Ace saying
-"Twisted wonderland to Y/N. Heelloo, Y/N are you even listening? "
- Yea Yea- you said the half-baked through
-"Okay, as I said... "
He begins again.