Diasomnia guys reacting to Yuu having periods

1. Sebek Zigvolt  🐊

He doesn't know what it is but he will ask Lilia to explaing it to him like tf is that. He is Understanding once he knows what it is.
If you are more angry and agressive he would be suprised at the sudden beast outs to that level that he will obey you (Servant aquired) (<----pls dont take that seriously)
If you are more Emotional he will ask what is wrong and everything. He will try to lower his voice but he sometimes fogots that you are near and he is being loud af.

2. Silver  💤

He doesn't know what it is so either you will or Lilia will explain it to him while he tries to keep himself awake.
If you are more angry and agressive he will note down what is safe to say around you since he wants to sleep and you can and will snap him out if he says something like that.
If you are more Emotional he will be sweet as heck. He will hug you and you can't argue with me that he wouldnt.

3. Lilia Vanrouge   🦇

He knows what is that and will being you painkillers. He would be still goofing around.
If you are more angry and agressive he will joke around if it was the first you yelled at him during your period. After like a minute he will realised that you are furious and will beast him if he doesn't stop goofing around this time.
If you are more Emotional he will try to Pat your Head even if you are much taller, no matter how tall you are he WILL Pat your Head.

4. Malleus Draconia 🐉

He knows what it is since Lilia explained to him before. He will also being painkillers if you Need it.
If you are more angry and agressive he will be 100% suprised when you yell at him for the first time. He will try to calm you down and will write down the trigger words.
If you are more Emotional he will also comfort you and write down the trigger words. He would try his best to be around you just to keep you from crying.