Pomefiore guys reacting to Yuu having periods.

I will do headcannons between introductions
--------------------------

1. Epel Felmier  🍎

He doesn't know what is it since he grew up in a Town full of elder people and elder people dont have periods so either you Need to explain it to him or  he will ask Rook or Vil or both of them. He would find out because you had mood swings.
If you are being more angry and agressive i'm sure he will Be really suprised and Might even start to cry a Little bit. Once you little Bit calmed down he was conserned about it and so he Begin to find after you if you goed away if it happend before class he asked you after class and maybe he even hugged you.
If you are more Emotional and could cry at any minute he would ask Rook to watch you over like protect you and everything because people would not take him serious. He could calm you down from crying you can't tell Me other wise.

2. Rook Hunt  🏹

Even though he seems like a simp for Vil-- I mean who would stalk you he doesn't and even knows what a period is.
If you are being more angry and agressive he WILL notice the mood change. If you snap he will just smile at your angryness and hug to try to calm you down and if you try to escape the hug by hitting his chest if you are shorter and if you hit his had if you are taller he will not let you go until you calm down or either punch him into the stomach or kick his D. He will instantly let you because you hit him. He would try to calm you down even after the hit
If you are more Emotional and could cry at any minute he could comfort you. He would write down what triggers your crying. He gives the Best hugs in Pomefiore. Even You cried an you calmed down fully he would notice it.

3. Vil Schoenheit  👑

He doesn't look like he Carey about there but if it stains your clothes then he will point it out. If its in an obviously place he would ask if you have periods. He would be suprised even though he knows what it is.
If you are being more angry and agressive he will be suprised when you snap since you don't often do it. He will try to calm but it depends on you if it was a succes or not.
if your are more Emotional he doesn't look like it but will comfort you and since he will command Rook to be around you the savanaclaw student and the Leech twins will stay away from you. He is the Best person tu cuddle an will cuddle with you.