Steve and Tony fighting for Y/N love Part 2

Comincia dall'inizio

Y/N nods and turns around. "So, can you continue showing your outfits?"

"Yeah, yeah sure." Tony turns towards his suits and pick it up. "Holy fuck, I want to be an alcoholic again." He mutters angerly at himself.

-

After the failure Steve got from Y/N, he decided to make his feelings clearer to him. Steve told him to meet up in the dining hall at 10 PM. He covered the table in a clean, white sheet with candles on it and made delicious dishes for him. Y/N arrives and see the lit-up candles. He looks in awe. Steve walks out of the kitchen, carrying multiple plates of food. He locks his eyes at Y/N and smiles.

"You arrive."

Y/N smiles. "Thank you for inviting me. This looks amazing!"

Steve sets the dishes on the table. "You ready for dinner?"

Both men sit and begin to dig in the food. They are happily talking to each other and enjoy each other company. Soon, the food got eaten and both men are just talking.

"Did you enjoy the food?" Steve asks.

"Yes, Steve you really are a great cook! You need to teach me sometime soon!" Y/N says excited.

"Will do. We can do it tomorrow?" Steve suggests.

Y/N nods. "Sure, I hope I can learn to cook-" He moves his hands to his throat and begin to breath slower. "Steve, are there any shellfish is this dish?"

Steve looks worried at him. "I used shrimp in the dish."

Y/N looks panicked. "Shrimp!? Steve, I have a shellfish allergy!"

"What!?" Steve looks panicked as well.

"I begin to feel hazy..." Y/N wheeze while holding his throat. "Call an ambulance..."

Steve picks his phone and calls the ambulance. He knew then that his plan was ruined and hoped that Y/N understands that he didn't know about his allergy.

-

Tony developed a mid-life crisis. After he heard what Y/N's true feelings, he just felt old... really, really old. He begins to wear a cap, a basketball shirt with a light blue colour, dark blue shorts that is above his knees and black sneakers. Everybody either got worried or made fun of him.

"Who brought this kid here? Bring him back to the retirement home!"

"I'M NOT OLD CLINT, YOU'RE THE OLD ONE!"

He begins to slack his work and begin naming it 'nerd shit'. He instead begins to play basketball. He invited Y/N to watch him.

"This building has a basketball field? How much shit is here?" Y/N ask himself when he walks in.

Tony run towards him with a basketball in his hand. "What's up bro?"

"Tony, what are you doing...?" Y/N feels worried for him and is frankly kinda creeped out of him.

"Playing basketball man." Tony responds with a typical street talk tone. "Want me to dunk this one, huh?"

"Tony, I think it's time to see a psychiatrist."

Tony looks surprise at Y/N's reaction. "Bruh! What do ya say dat?!"

Y/N looks awkwardly at his friend. "Because you're acting like you're 20 or something, which is clearly not how 20 years old acts, even though you're over 50."