𝔄 𝔉𝔞𝔳𝔬𝔯: 𝕀

{ 2ɳԃ Ρσʋ }

You wake to a text ruffling your hair, on it says ✨ 𝘝𝘢𝘯𝘴✨which you put since it's the only thing she REFUSED to wear even if the brand name and her name matched. You sigh picking it up, it asks you to call her ASAP. You dial her number yawning, you haven't even had your coffee. "THANK GOD Y/N!" You jump at her yelling voice "some bitch bailed on me on shift and I kinda really need you, I promise not to push you into the tall scary Freddy." You could tell her ass was lying, she was a liar with her pants on fire. "HELL NO" you almost hung up but then she shows her camera. There are her puppy eyes "Y/N" you turn away from your phone "no" and her voice goes lower, "please Y/N!" You sigh her puppy eyes always win you over.

"What do you want ME to do?" She smiles "just come here" you furrow your eye brows "and?" You know there is more. "MAYBE just maybe, look after sun and moon?" You scream " I HATE THOSE TWO" she shushes you "I hate them more but if you do coffee for a week is on me and I'll give you half my whole paycheck." You smile "when do I start" she laughs "now, you're such a goof ball." You guys laugh and chuckle and you hang up getting dressed after she tells you it'll all be fine. You think about how she shouldn't be messing and tampering with the animatronics but she pays you no mind.

{ Ʋαɳҽʂʂα Ρσʋ }

They are so nice and I can't wait to spend more time with them. I slip slowly typing in the code. They have stupid accounts they show options of how the robot will act towards them. Just find my friend account, link them. Change the way the animatronics act and they'll be fine. "Possessive & Protective? How in the hell would that work on an animatronic? Manipulative, these people are sick fucks. If there is a break how ever I guess it'll be useful and it can't be that bad. I wonder why they never used this, flaws of programing? They tested it on old models? Once the person was in the room they acted more friendly. Once out they proceed to do their jobs and watch them or follow them. At times can get aggressive if person is forcefully taken away and bugs some other coding. Wow, Y/N would fucking freak if I put this on the main cast of the bots. They'd be safe though seems to be harmless on the person. Y/N will kill me after though." It was a joke it'll be fine. They'll be safe, I hope. It's trustable, it's gonna be alright, right?

I walk out, why am I rethinking what's already been done? It's fine they'll be fine, just a little animatronic glitching. They have a clean record maybe a few kinks but it's still safe. A text pops up "I'm here Vans" I smile text back "stop calling me that." They are really amazing and I can't wait till everything is complete and when I can spend the time with them. I hold my phone close to my chest putting it in my pocket and walking off.