Chapter 1

Sages pov

It all started with a peaceful morning as I made my breakfast. I decided to make some pancakes as it was my day off from the office. I checked my to do list to see what errands I had to run. I ate my breakfast and started to get ready for the day I got dressed and brushed my teeth. I put my hair in a ponytail as I grabbed my purse and car keys going out the door locking it behind me. I got into the car starting it up backing out the driveway. I stopped to get some gas at my local gas station making sure to look at all my surroundings as I finished pumping my gas I got back into my car and got on the highway. I made it to my first destination which was the grocery store. I parked in the parking lot and got out the car making my way into the store. I got my list out and started shopping as I noticed a group of guys staring at me. I just ignored it and continued shopping. About thirty minutes later I finished shopping.

Scoups Pov

I saw Sage the girl weve been after for months in the local grocery store. I made sure the guys and I watched her while in the store so that way we can make a move to kidnap her. I decided to follow her in our van to her house for perfect opportunity to take her. The guys and I followed her to her house we parked about two blocks away so we wouldnt seem suspicious. We walked up to her house and we used Wonwoo as a distraction so that way we can take her. I grabbed some rope and duct tape as the rest of the guys and I made our move. I grabbed her and put my hand over her mouth as Seokmin tied her hands and feet putting her into the van as we drove off.