Chapter-2

Hello Fam :)

Happy Reading...

It was time for dinner when Virat went to fetch his brother to take him for eating. Knowing his brother, he would have stuck his nose inside his book. As expected Raina was reading. Virat sighed and went to sit in front of him. When Raina didn't notice his presence, he slapped his arm.

"What's up, brother?", he asked.

"Tsunami", said Raina, confusing him further. "Or maybe a Volcano. Or even better, an ice-cold attack."

"Are you alright?", asked Virat, putting a skeptical hand on his forehead.

Raina slapped his hand away. "I am scared of Mahi. I don't know what he would say if he sees us."

"Why fear when VK is here? Let's go and have dinner. We will figure out the plan. Anyway, where is your roommate?"

"He hasn't come yet", said Raina, keeping the book away. They locked his room and went towards the dining hall. "What about yours?"

"He came because his luggage was there. But I haven't met him yet", said Virat. "I hope the food is good here. I would be really disappointed if it's not." He ignored when Raina mumbled under his breath about Mahi and killing them together.

Reaching the dining hall, Raina took his food silently while Virat ignored everything in favor of scanning the room for a certain someone. Upon finding them, he asked Raina to follow them and took him towards the table where his target was sitting with two unknown boys. "Hey, this is Virat", he said to the boys. "Hope I can sit here. Thank you. By the way, meet my brother Raina. So what's up? It's so nice to find people with whom we feel an unknown connection. Right, Mr. Mahendra Singh Dhoni?", he blurted out in a breath and turned dramatically towards the person in question at last.

"What the hell are you two doing here?", asked Mahi, almost yelling. Almost because Mahi hardly yells.

"I am surprised you have to ask that", said Virat. "I came to have my food here."

"Don't act smart, Cheeku."

"I don't need to act. I am already smart", he said, smirking.

Mahi rolled his eyes. "I am not talking to you. Raina, what's going on?"

"Mahi, we are staying in the hostel."

"Are you both serious? You left your home and parents for what?"

"For you", said Virat, easily. "You refused to stay with us. So, we came to stay with you."

"When will you grow up. This is childishness."

Virat rolled his eyes and turned around. They have gathered enough attention, especially from the girls. He didn't know girls could come to their hostel. Anyway, taking the empty glass from their table and his spoon, he stood up on his chair.

"Virat, behave", hissed Mahi. "What are you doing?"

"Proving you wrong. Give me a minute", said Virat, before banging the spoon on his glass, gaining the attention of everyone. "Hey, girls. Standing in front of you is the handsome and dashing Virat Kohli. Is there anyone who disagrees with this statement?" He smirked when there was a collective 'no', ignoring his brother who was facepalming himself and Mahi's daggers. "Thank you." He sat down and waggled his eyebrows at Mahi. "See, people don't think I am a kid. Also, I am handsome and dashing. I don't need to grow up."

"Having a pretty face doesn't certify you as a grown-up. This isn't fair to Aunty and Uncle, Virat", said Mahi.

"You didn't give us any other choice, brother. And they are happy because the reason is you", said Virat before something struck him as he glanced for the first time at the two unknown boys. "By the way, are you more disappointed because I have interrupted your alone time with your 'new friends'."