𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

AKI'S POV:

I woke up to the call on my phone, it was still dark outside. I groan as I answered the phone.

"Yeoboseyo," I said in a deep voice, I heard someone laugh on the other side. I looked at my phone to see who's calling me.

Aish this boy

I look at the time and it's almost 1 am.

"Why the hell are you calling me at this time?" I whisper-yell so I couldn't wake up my members. 

I'm going to kill this boy if he called me for no reason

"Sorry Aki, I know I said that I would pick you up at 2:30 later afternoon but my mind changed. Get ready, I'll pick you up at 2 am." He said as he hung up the call before I could respond. I lazily sit and look around, and I get off my bed. 

I walk towards the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. After that, I went to my closet for an outfit, I just chose pants and a hoodie so I don't get cold. I grab some important things and put them in my bag like my wallet, AirPods, my glasses.

I grab a piece of paper and wrote 'Whoever saw this, Don't worry I'm with Riki Oppa. Don't wait for me, I love you :) <3.'. I put in my bed and head to the kitchen, I drink some water and wash the cup. I also bring some chocolates with me for you know if I get hungry.

 Then I received a notification and I opened my phone to see who it is. He said that he was outside so I headed outside.

I saw a black van and saw Riki Oppa standing there probably waiting for me. I got him and hugged him. We both went inside because it was too cold outside, inside was his manager and driver.

"Okay, so where are we going? And why this early?" I asked. A little disbelief at why we're leaving this early.

"Well, I wanted to spend time with you longer. You are on your day off and you like sunrises. And I also heard that you've been stressed through your comeback so that's why we're going to our favorite place." He said smiling gently. 

I felt bad about speaking harshly 

 "I'm sorry for speaking harshly earlier, and thank you for this." I smiled at him and hugged him resting my head in the crook of his neck. He rubbed my back and assured me that it's okay.

The driver started to drive to our favorite place to watch sunrises. Me and Riki oppa's favorite place is Gaehwasan mountain, we found it when we were strolling the city on our trainee days. As the driver started driving, I looked at the city admiring it.

 Someone slid an AirPods in my ear and see Riki Oppa with the other one. He started to play some music and I just lay down, I started to get sleepy and he noticed it. 

He puts my head on his shoulder, "Sleep, We'll be traveling for 4 hours so it's okay to sleep. I'll wake you up when we're there" I nod and started to fall asleep.

NI-KI'S MANAGER POV

I was busy checking Ni-ki's schedule for tomorrow when I didn't notice he fell asleep as well. His head was placed on top of Aki's head. I smiled at the sight and decided to take a picture. I send the photo to Ni-ki so he could see it later when he woke up.

 I decided to a nap as well since the ride is going to be a bit long. Before I fell asleep, I put a blanket on Ni-ki and Aki so they wouldn't be cold. After that, I lay down and started to fall asleep.