What Happened To Dumbledore

Start from the beginning

"I kissed Ron." I was completely shocked, I never thought Ron would kiss her, I thought he liked Hermione. Hermione likes him, this is going to be bad.

"Oh that's great Lav, I'm happy for you."

"Thanks Y/N I'm so so happy, I can't believe this." Me either I think to myself. Suddenly, my alarm goes off scaring the both of us. We both laugh and I get up.

"I'm going to see if Fred has his stuff ready, see you later." I walk out of my room on my way to Fred's. On my way there I was hoping that Hermione is okay, I haven't seen her or Harry but I assume she was with Ron and Lav when him kissed.

I knock on Fred's door and there wasn't a response. I knock again and this time a girl named Angelica walked out, it looks like she was crying. She pushed past me and I saw Fred sitting on the bed. "Hey um is everything okay."

"I don't know, I mean she's obviously not okay."

"Why what happened." I didn't know who this girl was, I new her name but nothing else.

"Last year, we dated for a while." What was she wanting with him though. What did he do to make her cry.

"Oh." There was a small period of silence. "What did she want." I said it very rudely. I didn't want to be or sound mad.

"She told me she still loved me, she smelled me in the potion the other day. I hate making people cry Y/N I feel so bad, I told her about you and she was even more mad that I moved on so fast."

"Oh, I'm sure she will be okay Fred, when did you break up if you don't mind telling me."

"The end of last year, like 2 months ago. But we were together for 8 months."

"She will be okay love, you haven't done anything wrong."

"Thank you darling, I just hate making people sad." I felt so bad for him, and her. I would hate to be in either part of the situation. What if he smelled her in the potion, what if he still loved her.

"Yea well I think almost anyone would.. are you ready to go."

"Yes love, do you still have my sweater?"

"Yea it's in my dorm."

"Put it on so no one will even try to talk to you."

"Fred it's not that cold out."

"I don't care, I need you all to myself." I like this side of him, he wants to control me. I couldn't deal with this all the time though.

"Ook yes sir." I said 'sir' as more of a joke but.

"That's right princess." He liked it when I called him sir. I put his sweater on and we walked out of his dorm with his arm around me.

We started walking to where we put our bags. Then went to get on the train. There was still 20 minutes until we left, but he liked getting on the train early.

"Is right here good darling?" He said pointing to a seat on the train.

"Yep." We sit down and instead of him sitting on the other side he sits right next to me. Our legs touching and he had his hand on my thigh. He started kissing my neck. "Fred stop." I tried to sound stern but he was making me go a little crazy.

"Why my love, you want this I know it."

"I do, but not right now." He stopped kissing me.

"Why, what's wrong."

"I'm just worried love." I say, I was worried about many things.

"About what?"

"Hermione, Harry, what happened to Dumbledore, just everything with my dad." He could tell I was freaking out a little.

"Oh love I'm sure everything will be fine, Hermione and Harry are most likely fine, it was probably something natural with Dumbledore, and your dad will just have to get over it."

"Thanks Fre-," I got cut off by Hermione.

"Guys Harry in is the infirmary." She's out of breath you could tell she ran here. I shot up.

"What!" I was really worried now.

"He was with Dumbledore, I still don't know what happened, Harry will be fine, he can't move his arms, he's getting taken to the Weasleys house I don't know how though just not the train." It was a relief knowing that he will be okay. We should get to see him soon.

"Thanks for letting us know Hermione." Fred says.

"Yea no problem, I'm going to sit with..." she trailed off.

"What is it Hermione?" I ask.

"I was gonna say I was going to go sit with Ron but he's sitting with Lavender, and I don't want to sit with them."

"Oh yea I know what happened Lav told me, are you okay Hermione."

"Yea." She says and walks away, probably to sit alone.

"What happened with Ron Y/N?"

"Him and Lavender kissed."

"Oh, I'm guessing Hermione didn't like it."

"Yea, don't say anything to Ron about it though."

"Okay I won't."

"Thanks love." I say to him. I really love him.

We sat in the train for another five minutes. He fell asleep on my shoulder. He is so cute,

"HEYO," George seen Fred asleep and ran right in to wake him up.

"What the... seriously George." Fred says.

Me and George both laughing now. "Sorry i had to," he says.

"F you." Fred says.

"Woah your supposed to be doing that to Y/N not me." My face goes red when he said that.

"Oh my god George." Fred says. We all laugh.

"So Y/N, are you coming to the Burrow with us." George asks me.

"Yes, you mom said it's okay for me to, right Fred?"

"Yep, I'm so happy." Fred says with a huge smile on his face.

"Me too." I say then I yawn.

"You sleepy love?" Fred asks me.

"Yes."

"Here," he says and pats his legs, "lay down, rest." He was so sweet.

"Thank you Freddie." I say then lay down.

"No problem, I love you." I loved it when he said that, every time my heart melted.

"I love you too handsome." He smiled and started playing in my hair. I fell asleep almost immediately. I loved how he made me feel. He was so sweet and loving. I loved him so much.