The Only Friends

Jungkook Pov.

I was doing some house chores while I hear Taetae poking V to play with him. I don't know why V never plays 'bakery game' with his younger brother.

After all they're babies, they should play games. But V ignores Taetae and pulls him in his lap and shuts him with his palm on Taetae's mouth. "Shh Taetae, now see, those big cats trying to climb the tree" V says as he points towards the TV in the room.

I shake my head and continue stuffing washing machine's mouth with dirty clothes. I add detergent and start the machine and go to wash dishes in the sink.

"Woo!! I won' pae!" Taetae whinned incoherent words but V just ignored him and didn't retract his hand from the other's mouth. I sigh as I say "V, play with him" But V just rolls his eyes. "I'm not a fucking baby koo" He mumbles but I hear that. I pout as I continue the dishes.

After the dishes, I try finding my phone, and call my friends.

My really good friends.

On the call

?? : hello?
Me: hey yoonie?
?? : yes, it's yoon. What is it?
Me: oh, yoonie, where's jimin?
Yoon: he's in the shower right now
Me: oh, okay.. But yoon, I wanted to ask if you're free today?
Yoon: yeah, I don't have a shift today. So I'm free unless jimin wants to take me somewhere
Me: so yoonie, do you wanna have a play date with my kittens??

(I hear yoongi laugh at the other side, I pout. What's so funny)

Yoon: what am i? 5?
Me: yes, you're just 4 months old kitten, come onnnnn you'll have fun with V!
Yoon: okay koo~ don't whine, lil baby~ me and jimin will be there. (He chuckles)

I cut the call.

Yoongi is a cat hybrid and jimin is his owner. Jimin had yoongi when he was 5 too, same like me. They were playmates and lived together. And still do.

I smile as I skip towards the living room. "Babies~ yoonie and jimin are on their way" I say and I can see V is happy to see his old friend but Taetae is very excited. He jumps and runs towards me while clapping his hands. "Yaay! I'll play pillow fight with yoonie!" He say. And I smile, cupping his cheeks and squashing them.

------------------------
*ding dong*

I hear the door bell and I hear "Taetae will get that!!!" Taetae shouts and dashes through the rooms to open the main door. "Yoonie!!! Jiminie!!!" Taetae squeals. He loves playing with yoongi and jimin. I was in kitchen preparing some snacks while I hear V getting downstairs to greet yoongi and jimin.

"Hey yoons" "Hey V" They greet each other fist bumping.

Jimin came inside the kitchen while we let our hybrids play in Taetae's room.

"So, how's your job hunt going?" I sigh "it's not good at all chim" I say as I pout. I hear him laugh as he hugs me from the back"it's okay koo, you're rich enough to live without job." "But still... I want a job, I wanna be a teacher and play with kids all day!" I say excitedly. Jimin smiles. "Aren't these kids enough to play with?" He says pointing at our hybrids "V and yoongi refuse to admit that they're still babies" I say as I shake my head.

"Anyways, what are you cooking?" He asks, more interested in my cooking "nothing, just some rice balls" I continue "Hey-" I say watching jimin stuff a rice ball in his mouth. He chews and gives me a thumbs up while managing his mouth to keep shut while chewing. I giggle. "Thank you~ I know I'm talented" I say as I flip my hair

We prepare snacks and take it to Taetae's room.

-----------

I saw Taetae being the baker and yoongi and V his customers. "So, a cheese cake and chocolate chip cookies for you, anything else sirs?" Taetae says trying to look professional. He's so cute! He notes it down in his small hello kitty diary with his crayon.

"No cutie, that's all" Yoongi says, making Taetae blush.

We look at them for some time, Taetae cooking with his little kitchen set and V and Yoongi playing game on their PlayStation.

"Guys, snacks time!" Jimin enters, clapping his hands to gain attention.

I place the tray on a small table, and I see all three hybrids rushing towards me to take a piece each.

"Slow down slow down" I say while taking a piece of rice ball for myself.

"So koo" Jimin says earning a hum from me.

"They're 19 already, right?" And I hum again, stuffing my mouth full with a rice ball.

Jimin chews for a moment and swallows, speaking again "their heat might be soon" He wriggles his eyebrows at me.

I choke a little before glaring at jimin "shut up, I'll give them suppressant" "You can't!" Jimin exclaims "why?" "Because it'll be their first heat koo, it'll be best if you let them have their first heat, if you give them suppressants, then it won't be good for them. Their heat cycle will be disturbed" I make an 'oh' expression. "Then... What do I do...?" "Simple, let them fuck" He says nonchalantly and I choke on my rice balls again. I have a fit of coughs before shooting a glare at jimin.

"Chim, what the fuck?" "What? I'm saying the truth, I helped yoongi's first heat" "Okay okay but-" I get interrupted by Taetae. "What's heat koo?" I widen my eyes. I look at V for help and he just smirks, stuffing his mouth with rice balls and resume playing with yoongi on PlayStation.

I sigh. "It's nothing Taetae, go on, play"

-------------------

It was evening and the yoonmin couple decided to leave. Taetae and V requested them to stay till dinner, but they had a date planned.

We were bidding them bye when jimin whispered in my ears "hybrids like to bottom but cat ones like to top" He teases me and I instantly flushed red. I pushed jimin out and slammed the door on his face with a beetroot face. I heard him yell "koo I know you're a bottom!" I turn even more redder if possible. I glanced at V, who smirked. Oh no. That smirk isn't good.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━