Now, Jisoo reached her work place, Kim corporations.

Now this company became world's largest and most successful one

Jisoo is not secretary anymore. She is vice CEO of this company.

Jisoo is now walking through corridors with smile.
Every employee is greeting her with wide smile.

Initially Gwangju people treated her bitterly. Later on, Jisoo gained their trust by helping them in most difficult situations.

So, from then they are treating her as queen. Most of them forgot the past.

Now for Gwangju, Jisoo is most kindest queen. Who respects everyone and understands their problems all the time.

Jisoo entered her cabin with smile. She is in ground floor, Taehyung is in top most floor.

They wantedly separated from each other in workplace.

As they know, they will get distracted a lot when they are in same floor.

They will settle in one cabin and be like lovey dovey, needy couple all the time.

So, Jisoo shifted her cabin to ground floor.

Its been a while, she is working very attentively.

"Mam, these are the files you need to proof read.

Mr Kim already signed them "
Her secretary forwarded the files with smile.

Jisoo smiled back kindly. She is sweet to most of them.

She is expressing her true side without getting scared of someone taking advantage of her.

As there is her husband who protects her all the time. Who will not allow any danger near her.

He is her strength, backbone everything.

Secretary left the cabin.
Jisoo started checking the files thoroughly.