Doce

Hospital / Hallway

Emilio : Gabriel? What the fuck happened?!
Gabriel : Someone shoot her. Don't worry though he's dead.
Emilio : Why are you here in New York?
Gabriel : Uh.....to be honest? To protect Emily but I think I failed.
Emilio : I know everything about you and Emily.
Gabriel : Yeah I'm aware it was a plan.
Emilio : What plan?
Gabriel : Didn't you send her to get information out of me? You sent her to be a leak.
Emilio : I didn't!
Gabriel : No?
Emilio : That was probably Santiago.
Gabriel : She still lied to me. So same thing. It doesn't matter who sent her.
Emilio : Listen Gabriel, she was born into this life. It's in her blood. She never really played you. If she was with you it's because she truly loves you. She still does! if you truly love her, try to understand her. She didn't have much of a choice. She had to lie to protect herself and the family. You fell in love with Emily not The Lioness. The Emily you fell in love with is still there. That's who she really is! The Lioness is just a disguise she has to wear. Plus, you being involved with the police didn't help. Now keep this in mind, is it worth losing everything with her over one lie? Over a lie she practically had no choice about?
Gabriel : This was a plan.
Emilio : What do you mean?
Gabriel : I was in charge to capture The Lioness. When I found out it was Emily I didn't have the heart to turn her in so I let her go. That night, my colleague was there. He saw and heard everything. He told the commander. The commander then told him to capture her and take her back to Mazatlan.
Emilio : Okay! Here's what you're going to do. You're going back to Mazatlan like nothing happened. He doesn't know you're here right?
Gabriel : No
Emilio : Good! You're gonna go back to Mazatlan and see whats going to happen next now that you killed your colleague. It was him right?
Gabriel : Yes...
Emilio : I have an offer for you.
Gabriel : Yes?
Emilio : Work for us. You can be our leak inside the police department. If not then you'll be threatened because if we ever find out you're doing something against us, we will kill you. Not even Emily will save you. What do you say?

Gabriel
How the hell do you say no to the leader of a fucking cartel? They don't take no for an answer.

Gabriel : I'm in..
Emilio : Good choice!
Gabriel : Could I talk to Emily first?
Emilio : Go on

R O O M

Gabriel
I walked over and placed my hand on top of hers as I leaned in to kiss her forehead.

Gabriel : I'm sorry I couldn't protect you mi amor but I'll come back for you I promise...

Alessia's Room

Alessia : What took so long?
Emilio : Gabriel is here.
Alessia : Why?
Emilio : Emily was shot.
Alessia : Oh my god is she okay? Was it Gabriel?!
Emilio : No it was his colleague apparently.
Alessia : Why is he here?
Emilio : Something about protecting Emily. I talked to him though. We made a deal. He's going to be our leak.
Alessia : He agreed?!
Emilio : Yes
Alessia : You don't think he'll betray us right?
Emilio : No I don't think so. He has beef with his commander.
Alessia : Ohhhh okay!
Emilio : How's motherhood so far?
Alessia : I love it. Just look at our cute little bundle of joy!
Emilio : The most precious little thing.

- D A Y S - L A T E R -
Hospital - Emily's Room

Alessia : Hey!
Emily : Hey Ale! How you feeling?
Alessia : Me? How are you feeling?
Emily : Tired..
Alessia : That's normal. I'm doing good too. Thanks for asking.
Emily : Where's my niece?
Alessia : Emilio is putting her in the stroller.
Emily : Ohhh! Hey Ale...?
Alessia : Yes?
Emily : Before I fell unconscious I could've sworn I heard Gabriel's voice.
Alessia : Yeah he was here.
Emily : Was?
Alessia : He came in to talk to you but you were asleep.
Emily : He left?
Alessia : Emilio sent him back which is different. He's gonna work for us now. He's gonna be our leak inside the police.
Emily : Really?
Alessia : Emily that man loves you more than anything in this world.
Emily : He said that?
Alessia : He doesn't need to say it. It just shows.
Emily : When can I leave?
Alessia : We're taking you now.
Emily : Oh thank god!
Alessia : We'll be in the hallway

H A L L W A Y

Alessia : I'm worried...
Emilio : About?
Alessia : Gabriel! He was supposed to update us on what's going on in Mazatlan. He won't pick up calls or text messages.
Emilio : Do you think something happened to him?
Alessia : I don't know but something's definitely wrong with Gabriel.
Emily : I'm ready
Emilio : Let's go then.

Later
Emilio's penthouse

Emily I heard everything Emilio and Alessia were talking about in the hallway

Emily
I heard everything Emilio and Alessia were talking about in the hallway. No wonder I have a bad feeling.

Something definitely happened...
I need to go to Mazatlan and figure out what's going on...

Emily : Can I go to Mazatlan?
Emilio : Are you sure?
Emily : Yeah I'm ready to go back.
Emilio : Alright I'll get the jet ready for you.
Emily : Thanks I'm gonna go pack in the meantime! -walks away-
Emilio : Preciosura? Can you call Santiago while I get my men to get the jet ready?
Alessia : Sure
Emilio : Fill him in on what's going on with Gabriel and tell him to look for him.
Alessia : Okay

-calling-
-calling-
-calling-
-phone call-

Santiago : Ale? How's everything?
Alessia : Everything is great over here! I need to talk to you about something though.
Santiago : Alright
Alessia : So Hers's the thing. You know the situation with Emily and Gabriel right?
Santiago : Yes
Alessia : So Gabriel came to New York a few days ago. Emilio talked to him and convinced him to work for us. He agreed to be our leak inside the police department. The thing is, he hasn't communicated at all. He won't answer calls or texts. We need you to look for him.
Santiago : Does Emily know?
Alessia : No we don't want to worry her. She's going back to Mazatlan anyway.
Santiago : Alright I'll look into that.
Alessia : Thanks! Let us know if anything.
Santiago : For sure
Alessia : Take care -ends call-

Emily's Bedroom

Emily : Looks like we've located him

To be continued....