epilouge ━━ new years eve

Start from the beginning

       Yuri scrunches up her nose and whacks Jungwon's chest. "Shut up," her cheeks flush a violent red and Jungwon laughs louder, his blue hair falling across over his eyes.

         "It was just a question, bear!"

        "I hate you, kitty," pouts Yuri, folding her arms across her chest as she tucks her feet beneath her body.

       Jungwon brushes someof Yuri's hair behind her hair, his fingers tickling her cheek before leaning in and kissing Yuri. "No you don't," there was a shit-eating grin on his face and Yuri groans, pushing him away and fixing her hair herself.

       The fall back into silence again, letting the party rage on around them. Yuri stares delicately at her boyfriend, her eyes softening how they usually do whenever she glances in Jungwon's direction. How seamlessly Jungwon presented himself was attractive — he always looked his best, his hair brushed and styled perfectly, his sharp facial features (his cat-like eyes, cute nose, rounded and full lips, his jawline), and even his shoulders were perfect in every outfit Jungwon wore. It was no wonder many girls fawned over Jungwon, everything about him spoke; refined yet gentle and adorable.

       Yuri reaches out and runs her hand through Jungwon's blue hair, smilng her soft smile reserved for Jungwon only. "I love your blue hair," Yuri tells Jungwon, her hand falling to cup his cheek. "You should keep it blue."

       Jungwon tugs on a strand of Yuri's purple hair, "you should keep yours purple."

      Brushing some hair away from Jungwon's forehead, Yuri lays a kiss there, enjoying the feeling of Jungwon wrapping both his arms around her waist and holding her close. His face is buried in the crook of her neck and Yuri resumes running her hand through his hair, shivering slightly as his warm breath hits her cold skin. It was like she was an iceberg and he was the sun. His warmth melts Yuri.

       His lips ghost over Yuri's neck before they pull apart, but still keep close. "How's ice skating?" Jungwon asks Yuri, his eyes drinking in Yuri's features beneath the light the bonfire casts over them.

       Yuri's smile gets evidently wider and her thumbs cross over his lips gently, "great! I have my first competition coming up soon, kitty! I'm nervous though."

        Jungwon threads his fingers through Yuri's, "you'll do amazing! And, it's normal to be nervous — it's your first competition after two years!"

       Yuri hums, squeezing Jungwon's hand, "I suppose. Hoonie's visiting me during my private skating lessons tomorrow, you should come! He's gonna help me out with my routine since my coach is feeling sick."

        Jungwon smiles, "I'll come! Sunoo might tag along, though."

       Yuri shrugs, playing with their intertwined fingers, "I don't mind! I miss Sunoo."

      "He misses you too, he's always talking about you! It's almost like you're his girlfriend," Jungwon rants, rolling his eyes.

       Yuri giggles and bumps their foreheads together, "jealous?"

       "No," but Yuri could clearly tell he was lying. Yuri laughs it off while Jungwon sulks. Yuri shivers slightly when the wind cuts through the already frigid air and immediately, Jungwon's sulking turns into concern. Unlinking their hands, Jungwon works off his sweatshirt and holds it out for Yuri to take.