[024] ━━ We'll be like Bonnie and Clyde but the legal way

real life, instagram

YURI hates Jungwon. Seriously. He's a fucking nuisance. She's sitting beside him, listening to Jungwon talk her ear off about ENHYPEN. Yuri's pretty sure she's the only person he can really talk to about ENHYPEN, so she's not gonna stop him because that's kinda rude. But anyway, she's doing a stupid worksheet, biting her lip again even after Jungwon repeatedly telling her to stop biting her lip.

      Then, he steals her fucking red pen. A pen Yuri desperately needs to underline something.

      "Give it back, Jungwon," Yuri deadpans, leaving no room for joking — or so she thought.

      Jungwon smirks, "and what if I don't?"

      Yuri lunges across the desk for her pen, but Jungwon moves it out of her reach easily, cackling. Yuri huffs and kicks his shin beneath the table, her face lighting up when he hisses in pain, grumbling incoherent words. "What was that?" Yuri asks, cupping her ear, "what did you say?"

      "Nothing," snaps Jungwon, "I said nothing."

      A superior look crosses Yuri's face and she smirks, "that's what I thought. Now hand be back my red pen, asshole."

      Jungwon's stupid smirk crosses his face again, "no."

      Yuri's back to being serious, "Jungwon. Give it back."

      "Make me," whispers Jungwon, fire in his eyes.

      Yuri narrows her eyes and then lunges for Jungwon again. Soon, they're battling it out, throwing rude remarks at each other, Jungwon enjoying getting beneath Yuri's skin and making her more riled than a minute ago. Yuri's not giving up. She wants her fucking red pen — where's the teacher when you need them? Jungwon deserves to be punished for this — ooo! Maybe Yuri can get him expelled, therefore she won't ever have to see his face again!

      "Yuri," Jungwon's voice was low and quiet.

       Yuri suddenly stops at the sound of her name and realizes how close they are. Their noses brush and Yuri stops breathing. Jungwon's arms were both raised above his head, Yuri gripping them tightly. Yuri's frozen — she doesn't know what to do. Her eyes flick down to Jungwon's mouth and her heart stops beating. Yuri thinks this is the end. Slowly, she raises her eyes and find Jungwon's own staring at her mouth as well. Yuri's never felt more uncomfortable.

       Someone coughs and they both pull away from each other, their faces red and flustered. Jungwon throws Yuri her red pen and it hits the side of her face. She gives Jungwon a scathing glare and he masks his laugh with a cough. "Um. ." Yuri finally notices the girl standing in front of the table her and Jungwon sat at. Kim Da-Hyun was smiling nervously.