[1/10] Who you?

CHAPTER 1: Who You?

Jeon Jungkook huffs as he try to carry his own luggage with him. He shouldve said yes to his hyung when he ask if he needed a ride. Oh well, he should've known. The young male calls for a cab and hopefully give the right direction his Namjoon hyung told him earlier on the phone. He then slump on his seat and watch his surrounding outside the cab's window.

It's been three years since he left Seoul. The sole reason he return is because his mother finally rest in piece two months ago after suffering from her sickness. Her aunt decided to stay there until she dies, that's what she said.

The cab comes to a halt when the red lights appear. Outside the window, he can can clearly see a very familiar face at one of the largest billboards. He can't let but let his jaw fall on the floor of the cab. The guy is Kim fucking Taehyung. It seems like the driver notice his reaction and chuckle, pointing at the billboard.

"That's Mr. Kim Taehyung."

"I know." He mumbles under his breath, not taking his eyes away from the billboard.

"You know, he's really reach and famous at a very young age. Three years ago, he happens to get involved in a accident."

Jungkook's heart starts to beat faster. "A-accident?"

"Three years ago, he was said to be the father of  Lee Jaehee's baby. That's Mr. Lee's daughter. They said Mr. Kim is dating someone that time. When the medical reports were out, it clearly states the he's not the father." The driver starts to drive again. The guilt starts to crawl into Jungkook's heart.

"Then what happen?"

"Mr. Kim rush towards the airport. His friends said Mr. Kim wants to talk to his partner and his partner was leaving. But he get caught in an accident. The wintesses said he keeps mumbling a name before he faint. Something like, Cookie?" The driver chuckles, not aware of Jungkook's sweaty face and almost teary eyes. He starts breathing heavily.

"Taehyung lost some of his memories but since then, he was never seen with someone. He never even attend parties and celebrations. But lately he adopts a girl from the street which caught the Seoul's attention. He named her Kim Taegeuk for unknown reason. There are rumors saying Taehyung's former partner have 'Kook' in their name, where he gets the 'geuk'."

Of coursse, Jungkook rub his temple , Of course, they'll know that."

"Maybe it's true that the mind can forget everything but the memories will forever stay in your heart." The driver added, Jungkook nods his head and rub his sweaty hands together. What if they crossed-path? What if they meet again? What if-

"Boy, we're here." 

Jungkook paid the driver decent amount before going out of the cab. He's now standing in front of a 5-star restaurant that used to be a small cafe.

"Jeon Jungkook, is that you?!" He heard someone shrieks behind him, and when he turn around, Park Jimin tackle him into a tight hug. Behind him, Yoongi chuckles and walks forward toward them, ruffling Jungkook's hair. He notice that Jimin dyed his hair auburn brown, whilst Yoongi have copper red.