22| Mcphee's back.

"THIS is ridiculous" pacey said, walking over to the car that caroline was sat at

"THIS is ridiculous" pacey said, walking over to the car that caroline was sat at. "what happened?" she asked, pushing herself off of the hood.

"well, the clinic doesn't allow visitors after hours. subsequently, i can't talk to andie, and subsequently, i can't get her permission to take her home" he explained, throwing his hands up in the air.

she sighed, holding her hand out for him to take, which he did. "what?"

"follow me" she pulled him along, bringing him back into the brick building.

"you don't understand. i have to see a doctor immediately"

"this is a private care facility. unless it's a medical emergency, we do not take walk-ins"

"this is a moral injustice. i have psychiatric concerns"

"well, obviously"

caroline starred at the woman with a dumbfounded look, letting out a heavy sigh.

"fine. if that's the way it is, i guess you'll just have to do" she smiled, removing the ladies name plate to the side, before hopping herself up onto the counter.

"excuse me?"

she rested her feet ontop of the counter, laying her back onto the wall. "well, somebody's gotta listen to me. i've had a tough life, lady, and i have a lot to talk about"

"see, it all started when i went to london for school, and started dating the brother of my best friend. weird, i know" she giggled to herself, staring at the woman who was in shock of her sudden rant.

"and after that, i found out that my parents were getting a divorce, which my twin brother kept from me"

as caroline tried to keep conversation, making the woman distracted, she swept her hand under the table, showing pacey it was in the clear for him to crawl under, out of view for the receptionist.

thankfully, she had talked the receptionists ear off enough for her to run off to one of the back rooms. she grinned to herself, hoping off the counter and rushing up the stairs to where andies room should be located.

once she arrived, she was shocked to see andie, pacey and a random boy standing in her room. caroline's eyebrows had furrowed, watching the boy exit.

caroline forced a smile, walking in to hug the girl. "andie!"

"oh! caroline! hi!" she held her arms out for caroline to go into, which she did. she cleared her throat, looking around the room. "listen, if we don't leave soon, they're gonna make me stay"

"yeah. uh, guess we should get you packed up, huh?" pacey asked andie, while caroline and him stood awkwardly, throwing each other side glances. they both wanted to know who this random boy is, and why he was in andies room.

or, why he was on her bed.

caroline was anxiously bouncing her leg up and down as she sat in the back of pacey's car,  waiting for them to finish the reunion. her face cringed together as she watched the two kiss, gagging to herself.