13| Dramatic study sessions.

STUDENTS scattered the halls, manoeuvring themselves around one another

STUDENTS scattered the halls, manoeuvring themselves around one another. caroline pushed herself by the many teenagers, sending small smiles to ones who waved towards her. she set her gaze on her locker, getting out of the crowd of people. she let out a breath she didn't know she was holding in, quickly stuffing her books into her locker. she swiftly made her way towards the blank wall next to the lockers, wanting to sit herself down after learning the entire day.

she slid herself down the cold, popcorn wall, watching people graze by her. she rested her head on her knees, letting out a heavy sigh. she listened as it seemed two people stopped in front of her, the eyes burning into her skull. she slowly lifted her head up, seeing pacey witter and andie mcphee there, staring right down at her.

"hey, care-bear." pacey gave her a goofy smirk, sitting himself down beside her. "what's up, pace?" she muttered, resting her head on his shoulder. "mcphee here wanted me to go to a stupid study session." pacey put a hand out at the blonde, staring up at her. andie crossed her arms, giving him a look. "pacey, it's good for your grades." caroline looked up at him, giving him puppy dog eyes. pacey simply rolled his eyes. "give me one good reason why i should go." pacey hummed up at the blonde, giving her a small smile. "me." she shrugged, walking herself away without another word.

caroline let out a breathy laugh, slightly shaking her head as she raised it back up. "what a cute couple." pacey smiled at the female, fiddling with his fingers. "we aren't a couple." he whispered, earning raised eyebrows from caroline. "yet." she smirked towards him, "yet." he nodded his head, not making eye contact with her. she let out a small laugh, before resting herself back onto his shoulder, fluttering her eyes shut.

pacey put his head on top of hers, listening to her breathing. he slowly closed his eyes, taking in the silence that slowly overtook the hallway as students moved their ways out of the building, or to the cafeteria.

the day slowly passed by, causing exhaustion to run over caroline's body. she seemed to be losing more and more sleep by the day. as much as she tried to go to sleep, she only failed.

currently, the light haired female was walking beside joey. she had her hand locked with griffins, creating simple conversations as they made their way through the schools campus. "hey! you three. what are your study plans?" a chirpy voice shouted towards the trio, causing their eyebrows to furrow, and to catch eyes with andie mcphee. "oh, just me, my english lit book, and a loud, crying baby." joey nodded at the blonde, "griffin and i are going to try to study at my house. but we always get distracted by something." caroline trailed off, looking up at her dark haired boyfriend. he only agreed, turning his head towards andie.

"well, you three can come with me." andie shrugged, tightening her grip on her backpack. "where?" caroline chuckled, sending her raised eyebrows. "a study session at chris wolfes. i can't do this alone." the blonde bit her lip, sending pleading looks to the three. griffin raised his eyebrows, un-tensing his shoulders. "really? that'll be fun." he laughed, slightly shaking his head.