Chapter 2:The encounter

Y/n's POV:

It was dark for a second until my eyes slowly fluttered open, I looked around not knowing where I was. I looked around and saw I was in a forest, and I noticed I was laying down on a big tree and the sunrise was rising on my face. That's when I looked down at myself . I was wearing a beautiful dress that was fading from a lavender to a white, my hair was beautifully curled, I had pointy ears, a moonstone necklace and beautiful medium wings. After a couple of minutes looking at myself I heard footsteps of horses and men yelling I then quickly ran behind a huge tree that wasn't far from me. A couple of seconds after I hid I heard them stop I peaked from behind the tree and saw two guards they both held swords and had some silver uniform and they were washing their faces while one wasn't wearing uniform. He had a white hair, Some eyeliner, black dress up shirt on, black suspenders, black pants, black dress up shoes and some sword earrings. He also had a defined handsome face, I was admiring his face until I accidentally stepped on a twig. The guards held up their swords then that's when I heard him speak "anyone there?...you can come out I promise not to harm you!" He shouted his voice was a British accent. I was kind of surprised to hear an accent like that especially since he was a fairy..a royal one that is. I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts when I heard footsteps coming closer to my hiding place and decided to speak up "If I come up from my hiding place your guards won't harm me right!?" I shouted. He then signals his guards to put their swords down "yes, they won't harm you!" He shouts. I slowly came up from behind the tree and stood in front of it. They all stood there with their faces in shock with a mixture of awe like it was their first time seeing something beautiful. I continue to stand there in shyness as the sun moves to shine over me making my wings sparkle like they glitter over them, a couple of seconds later he spoke up "what's a beautiful creature like you doing in a forest?" He asks making me blush a bit "I don't know where I am actually I just woke up here" I said "well you can stay at my palace then" he says kindly with a warm smile "sure...I hope you don't mind me asking but what's your name?" I asked "my name is Voltaere".

Authors note: This chapter has 443 words. Even though I know this wont get many reads I will still post these up just for fun and whoever reads them I hope you enjoyed this chapter.