Sketchy Beginnings

***

***

***Maia Mitchell as Madelyn Davis***

When he gets nervous, better bring your mop, it's not on porpoise when he blows his top, He's Dolphin Boy! "Who da mammal?"

And don't forget, next week your favourite sketch comedy show So Random! Welcomes a new cast member, Sonny Munroe!

***

Madelyn's POV:

I was on the couch smiling whilst texting until Marshall and a girl walk into the Prop House and her eyes lit up when she saw me.

Oh, my gosh, you're Madelyn! I'm such a huge fan!, the girl said.

Oh, thanks! And you are?, I said as I looked her up and down with a questionable look.

Oh! I'm Sonny Munroe, your new cast member, Sonny said.

Ah, you're her, well, welcome to the show, I said as the new girl opened up the sarcophagus and screamed which caused Zora to wake up and scream.

Don't you knock?, Zora said.

Sorry! Oh, my gosh, you're Zora and I'm Sonny, I'm new here, Sonny said.

Obviously, otherwise you would have knocked. Now if you don't mind..., Zora trailed off as her sarcophagus closed as she went back to sleep.

Yeah, just a reminder, you should knock before you open up Zora's sarcophagus, Nico learned that the hard way, I said as Nico and Grady walk in whilst wearing a chicken and half cracked open egg costume.

Come on, Nico said.

You and your shortcuts, man. How come you get to be the chicken, anyway?, Grady said as struggled walking in while wearing the half cracked open egg costume.

Because I have more of a chicken body, and you have more of an egg body, Nico said.

It's not fair. I always have to play the thing that comes out of you, Grady said.